John Elliott + Co Thread

any difference quality-wise from the Escobars? I've been sorta disappointed in mine

on a related note if anyone wants my other pair of black Escobars in a 1 dm me lmao
i only have the heavyweight version
i can not speak on the regular weight.

but i don't baby my clothes and my sweats have been through at least 50 washes and always machine dried and have held up perfectly. the color has changed a lot from original washed black to a washed grey looking color that i actually like more.

the pseudo classic menswear they are releasing looks terrible.
john is trying to do what jerry has been doing with fog but it’s not executed well at all. The garish checks and patterns are even tough to do for seasoned classic menswear brands. He should come down a bit.

Just expanding a bit on my comment above: the Escobars have been a really disappointing experience for me. They were my first pair of 'premium' joggers, and the first pair they sent me had several loose threads and looked like they weren't constructed properly. They sent me a replacement, and now those have ripped out within 2 years...

On top of that, I really dislike the way they don't hold their shape. The slim cut fits really nicely at first, but then after a wear or two, they stretch out and just look sloppy. For pants that retail for $270, you'd think they'd have a little more to offer.

0952EFB3-04E5-4B35-8EFF-A88E0475E497.jpeg

They fit snug for me. Had to size up compared to the carbon which fit TTS.
Thanks for the response. I have some older JE denim (not sure if Cast 1, has the “+ co” branding on the tag) that’s a size 29 and fits me kind of big. My normal size in most other brands is 30, so I was confused. Appreciate the help.

Does anyone here have the slate wool Stadium jacket from Black Friday 2017? If so, could you comment on sizing? Thanks!

I sized up from a medium to a large.

Thanks. I'm TTS small and went with that (because that's where I found a deal). It's definitely tight around the waistband, but I'll just wear it unbuttoned with a tee shirt. I suspect the sleeves would have been too long with a medium, but I'm not sure.

Thanks. I'm TTS small and went with that (because that's where I found a deal). It's definitely tight around the waistband, but I'll just wear it unbuttoned with a tee shirt. I suspect the sleeves would have been too long with a medium, but I'm not sure.

You wear Small in most JE shirts and what not? I'm trying to find this jacket but not sure if I should look for my TTS or go up a size like CARTEL777 CARTEL777 did

Back
Top Bottom