John Elliott + Co Thread

You wear Small in most JE shirts and what not? I'm trying to find this jacket but not sure if I should look for my TTS or go up a size like CARTEL777 CARTEL777 did
No, this is the my first JE piece, and I'd try sizing up if I could do it again. I'd previously tried on a Bagota bomber in small, and it fit fine. Otherwise, I'm small or even XS in all of my outerwear from other labels, except for medium in Beams.

Thanks. I'm TTS small and went with that (because that's where I found a deal). It's definitely tight around the waistband, but I'll just wear it unbuttoned with a tee shirt. I suspect the sleeves would have been too long with a medium, but I'm not sure.

I'm glad it worked out for you. I sized up because I wanted to layer with it and I have broad shoulders.

I'm glad it worked out for you. I sized up because I wanted to layer with it and I have broad shoulders.

Is that the Melton wool stadium or Slate?

How tall are you if you don't mind? I found a slate for a somewhat reasonable price and might pick it up but dunno if it'll be too big

These arrived pretty quick from SSENSE. Less than a week.

Would have been here Friday but there was a weather delay that postponed delivery.
DAFBF2DD-C4AC-4D03-83F1-5DA34F5F9005.jpeg
6AD49553-A107-428A-B131-00AE01B64B5F.jpeg
Had my eyes on these, how do they run size wise in your opinion?

Gonna finally try the Cast 2s.

Info on the fit? TTS like my usual jean sizes? I dont like it too tight up top, but def slimmed down mid calf down.

Just copped 3 flash 2 full zip hoodies in cove, circus and ceramic. Couldn’t pass up at the price.

Hope they ship out as soon as they can because I’m trying get a wear in before it starts getting hot :lol:

Last edited:
Pico / Folsom Thermal / Cirrus Cast 2's

Would you be able to resend that link?

I joined once on a computer, tried to download the app, got my account disabled even though I never sent anything, so I needed to make a new account and can’t get in. What a mess.

Last edited:
Ordered the caldera chelseas on release last month.. ship date was pushed a few times and still hasn’t updated :angry:. Doubt I’ll be receiving before spring.

Back
Top Bottom