John Elliott + Co Thread

How's it goin' NikeTalk fam. I just copped a John Elliott + Co. hooded villain in sand a little while ago and it's the best money I've ever spent on a piece of clothing. Got it on sale so it was well worth the money.
View media item 1362400I was looking for a thread on John Elliott but couldn't find one. I was actually wondering how to go about washing it (should I be worried about shrinking in the drier and air dry?, etc.)
But the SS15 line just dropped and it looks sick. Really want the Navy blue villain or the Navy blue rue hoodie. View media item 1362406View media item 1362409Let's talk John Elliott.

Last edited:
I'll keep my Nike TF hoodies.

Im sure the JE hoodies are nice, but you really had to make a topic for it? :lol:

#inb4vickjerseyunderandoly7s

Own 4 villains, a crewneck and a varsity jacket. Love the fit, the quality and everything else about the company. Worth the money. I would rather spend the 200 on a Villain than reseller prices of a Supreme box hoody any day.

When you get the villain, or any of their stuff for that matter, you can tell you're paying for quality stuff. I already have like 20 pairs of shoes and can still justify spending $200+ on a pair, so I can definitely justify getting a $200, versatile hoodie that I wear all the time.

Love JE stuff. Like above poster said, if you can pay 200 for **** quality Jordan's, you can pay 200 for a quality hoody that'll last for years. Classic.

I love JE **** but it's just way too much for my blood

Hooded villain was dope when I had it, crazy to see the mark up they did for SS15

But it's Supreme
tongue.gif
as da prophet Desus nice has said....if Supreme put out a limited edition cotton gin..ninjas would sleep outside for it...

But would you spend $200 for a supreme bogo hoody?
No.

I can justify 400+ on a good pair of leather shoes. Can't justify $200+ for basketball sneakers at this age. So I definitely can't justify $200 for a hoodie for a couple of zippers.:lol:

A hoodie is super casual wear to me. I dress down maybe twice a week, if that. A nice quality sweater that I can wear formally I can justify spending more on.

That's just me, though.

Last edited:
But would you spend $200 for a supreme bogo hoody?
No.

I can justify 400+ on a good pair of leather shoes. Can't justify $200+ for basketball sneakers at this age. So I definitely can't justify $200 for a hoodie for a couple of zippers.:lol:

A hoodie is super casual wear to me. I dress down maybe twice a week, if that. A nice quality sweater that I can wear formally I can justify spending more on.

That's just me, though.

i said the same thing until i tried one on in atrium. try it man you wont regret it :smokin

Quality might be good but probably not $200 quality good. People in the db thread have said the main appeal is the fit.

Back
Top Bottom