John Elliott + Co Thread

Only here for a villian in an L and some CAST 2s in Carbon

Not much on sale in good sizes that i like

On JE.com? I have a steelhead in my cart too...

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 - is the steelhead more of an olive / greenish color, or brown? I have a Mocha Beach Hoodie so I wouldn't want something too similar
yup on JE...nordstrom had the steelhead for a quick second, but they still have the shasta i was looking at for the same price too.

interested in the answer as well....hoping that it's a more olive color

anybody interested in a used but well cared for hooded villain in grey? its from the original run of hoodies "+ co" label XL

I wish the Juliette’s were in stock. Might settle for a pair of Cirrus.

Two of the best washes in my opinion. I'm going to grab the Cirrus

Caved on the Steelhead Marble 🥴

Damn you and your fit pics, CARTEL777 CARTEL777 !
'

You are going to love it. I've been wearing it non-stop ever since I got it.

The Escobars I picked up feel like they fit well but look like they sit kinda snug on the body. Do these loosen up with wear or am I gonna be rocking the euro love island look with these forever?

They will loosen up with wear.

i have it in my cart too :lol: still debating on pullin the trigger

Do it!

On JE.com? I have a steelhead in my cart too...

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 - is the steelhead more of an olive / greenish color, or brown? I have a Mocha Beach Hoodie so I wouldn't want something too similar

Yes, it is. I have the Mocha Beach Hoodie too and they are two very different shades of brown. I'll post up a side by side next week for you.

UN-DS today
D28C4CAA-9086-404D-BC5A-F36B0C7A0947.jpeg

How does the Bogata bomber fit?

It's intended to be very short in length and it's also pretty tight in the shoulders.

I'm 5'10, lean with a muscular build, particularly in the chest and shoulders. I went through both a M and an L, had to return both, neither was even close.

Even the L looked like I was wearing a children's jacket.

I waited over a year for a XL to be back in stock, finally got it a couple months ago. I'm not exactly swimming in it but it works.

Dope *** jacket though.

haven’t seen any of the flash sales like last year. Safe to say these are the lowest prices we’ll see? I know cyber Monday is still coming

haven’t seen any of the flash sales like last year. Safe to say these are the lowest prices we’ll see? I know cyber Monday is still coming

What are you eyeing? The prices are pretty weak, so it depends on what you want to purchase. You can probably find better prices from retailers.

military workshirt in midnight tie dye

Yea that's a tough one because I haven't seen that shirt other than on the JE website. I have no idea if they drop the prices further. Last year they dropped an extra 30% code from what I remember. It doesn't look like that's happening this year (at least so far).

Anybody own the quilted nylon hunting jacket or have experience with the fit?

By far the most annoying thing about JE is the excess of final sale items. :rolleyes

If you not the very specific body type their stuff caters to, sizing is generally a pain, and no return or exchange is just a *****.

Back
Top Bottom