John Elliott + Co Thread

Orchid trail shorts are in so trying them out real quick. Not entirely sure if I'll keep or return them. These things are "dry clean only" so there's a 95% chance I'll mess them up somehow.
C36C15EF-6A3E-40EC-A4A5-B082C8C2FADC.jpeg

AE tee - twilight
Birks

Special care instructions definitely end up being a liability when half your clothes are JE. Definitely ruined some pieces on accident before not sorting my laundry out properly or just saying F it and throwing something in the dryer. I haven’t worn my corduroy shorts in a long time because they’ve been sitting in a dry clean only pile I haven’t touched in my closet for like a year. So I feel your apprehension. Shorts look good though.

Special care instructions definitely end up being a liability when half your clothes are JE. Definitely ruined some pieces on accident before not sorting my laundry out properly or just saying F it and throwing something in the dryer. I haven’t worn my corduroy shorts in a long time because they’ve been sitting in a dry clean only pile I haven’t touched in my closet for like a year. So I feel your apprehension. Shorts look good though.
I actually had an email convo with customer service and apparently the Corduroy Crews from that season were mislabeled as dry clean only and I believe that extends to the Game Shorts as well. I've washed mine a few times (no dryer though) with no issues.

I actually had an email convo with customer service and apparently the Corduroy Crews from that season were mislabeled as dry clean only and I believe that extends to the Game Shorts as well. I've washed mine a few times (no dryer though) with no issues.

Thanks this is good info to know. Game shorts elastic waistbands and metal lace tips do not fare well in the dryer any way. Waistbands turn into a scrunchy and get super tight.

does anyone know if the folsom tee is ok to wash and dry in the machine? i know it says hang to dry but i down want to stretch the tee out anymore as it's a perfect fit right now
love this damn tee.

does anyone know if the folsom tee is ok to wash and dry in the machine? i know it says hang to dry but i down want to stretch the tee out anymore as it's a perfect fit right now
love this damn tee.

Instead of actually "hang" drying, you can drape it over a drying rack (or back of a chair, etc) until it mostly dries out, then toss it in the dryer (no heat) to smooth out any wrinkles and soften it up. At least thats what I do with my "nice" t shirt

Instead of actually "hang" drying, you can drape it over a drying rack (or back of a chair, etc) until it mostly dries out, then toss it in the dryer (no heat) to smooth out any wrinkles and soften it up. At least thats what I do with my "nice" t shirt
Thanks. Good idea. Yeah I’ve laid out to dry as well and end up finishing wit with an iron when it’s just a little damp. but I have noticed on my lighter weight tees that when I do that they stretch out a little. I sized up on the Folsom and it fits perfectly. Would rather take a chance that it shrinks a little than it stretching out

Back
Top Bottom