John Elliott + Co Thread

Hey guys, got my first pair of cast 2 nimbus, I'm a try to size 36, they fit a little baggy is it because different colours fit different I want to buy cast 2 Obsidian but will fit the same or should I size down? Thanks

I have about 15+ pairs and in my experience, they all run true to size. If anything, expect them to eventually stretch after a couple of wears. Buy 2 and return the one that doesn’t fit?

Anyone got a preference between game shorts and the other mesh shorts? I see kabuki’s are only available in one now

Anyone got a preference between game shorts and the other mesh shorts? I see kabuki’s are only available in one now

Practice shorts for me. I got like 4 pairs and the Kabuki game shorts.

If I’m wearing shorts I’m either on vacation or wilding in Vegas and I need that zippered back pocket.

I can’t justify the AAU shorts.

I have about 15+ pairs and in my experience, they all run true to size. If anything, expect them to eventually stretch after a couple of wears. Buy 2 and return the one that doesn’t fit?

Thanks, I'm going to return them, I'm going to size down next pair I get hopefully fits me better

Hey guys, got my first pair of cast 2 nimbus, I'm a try to size 36, they fit a little baggy is it because different colours fit different I want to buy cast 2 Obsidian but will fit the same or should I size down? Thanks
Sounds like you got the new updated fit tbh. I have the old fit nimbus in 36 and they far from baggy.

I want black aau shorts but not for the price
Was looking for the same kind of thing and settled on Champion shorts off Amazon for $15. The OE Classic Mesh Short from American Trench looked good too, but a 6.5" inseam fits me like a 5" inseam since I have long legs (and why the 9" inseam Champion shorts fit perfectly :lol:).

Hey all - can someone speak to the fit on the Kabuki practice shorts? Is the size chart on the JE site pretty accurate? Been eyeing these for a while but saw someone wearing them in person yesterday and that may have given me the nudge I needed.

Bruh, wtf? Literally just got these shortened and worn twice and this happened. I know I’m packing serious meat but to rip like this? How is JE with refunding me? I’m must have purchased these 2 years ago but just wore them recently

FE443FE8-2288-444C-A6CC-C878C73BECDE.jpeg

Bruh, wtf? Literally just got these shortened and worn twice and this happened. I know I’m packing serious meat but to rip like this? How is JE with refunding me? I’m must have purchased these 2 years ago but just wore them recently

FE443FE8-2288-444C-A6CC-C878C73BECDE.jpeg

Same happened to me with a pair I wore four times.

JE support basically told me I was out of luck on a $400+ pair of jeans.

Considered filing a charge back with my CC but never got around to it.

oh hell nah. you can get much better denim at the same price of slightly cheaper that will actually hold up and last for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom