John harbaugh Vol. Spygate

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

That would make sense if they had been #*!%!@ since but they still have prolly beeen the best teams in the league and are a couple plays short of having 2 more super bowls.  They 19-0 after spygate, let's be real here.
And I'ma Jets fan

Agreed

And I'ma Dolphins fan

Anyone who doesn't have this pov is delusional or being facetious.
Why can't people understand this?

Tainted. they also accused of signal jamming and 'wire tapping' when this whole spy gate thing broke out. Strange it was never investigated, but seeing how goodell wanted to sweep it under the rug and destroy the tapes it's not a surprise. I'm sure other teams do it, but the pats got caught and they were told numerous time to stop it. Let's not forget McDaniels was also busted in Denver for taping .....I wonder where he learned that from.

lol what do the pats, jets, niners, dolphins have in common????

THEY ALL SUCK!

NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS OWN YOUR SOULS LMAO.

SHOUT OUT TO BOSTON AND THE LESSER NEW ENGLAND AREA!!!!

Bruschi overreacted. Harbaugh is truthful when he says that people are taking it out of context. Fact is there's an asterisk because people are the judges of reality.  What I will criticize is that there are more important things to comment on than that.  Leave that for us to judge, you get paid enough to not worry about this stuff.

His words were out of context. What's new?...Bruschi got defensive and I don't blame him, but Harbaugh didn't have any ill-will towards Bill and that pats when he said that. He was just talking about perception.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

His words were out of context. What's new?...Bruschi got defensive and I don't blame him, but Harbaugh didn't have any ill-will towards Bill and that pats when he said that. He was just talking about perception.
Thats because Schwartz had him shook when he ran up on him...Harbaugh knows Belichick plays with them yoppas

Originally Posted by solarius49

Thats because Schwartz had him shook when he ran up on him...Harbaugh knows Belichick plays with them yoppas
wrong harbaugh

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by solarius49

wrong harbaugh
yeah i know, i was making fun of the guy who mixed them up earlier....it was just a really stupid joke
tumblr_lop7y58TGI1qklxyt.gif

I'm with KC and 651, I couldn't figure out why the media kept blowing it up

Then I remembered that's what they do

Check the winning percentage...I'll take that and our two recent Ls compared to the other teams that ain't won *!#* at all and is hovering Round .500 or less

Back
Top Bottom