JOHN LEGEND Vs ROBIN THICKE

John Legend boring...

Im taking R.Thicke...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

John Legend is the best RnB singer of our time. "Once Again" is the best RnB album the last 10 years. He did slip up with his last album though. Not enough soul for me. Robin is also good but his albums don't even compare with John's. Both great artists but John is overall better.
Make up your mind. I asked you in that other thread about this and you said something like " I said it was one of the best albums," andnow you wanna come here and say its the best album in the last 10 years? Are you $@@##+! kidding me man? I can't take you seriously anymore man.

John Legend is far better than Robin Thicke although I really couldn't get into Evolver for whatever reason.

I think Kelly is better than John Legend overall, although you could argue that Legend has made better
music over the last 5 years.

no question
john legend is better in a landslide

i like robin thicke but john legends music... like touches souls

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

John Legend is the best RnB singer of our time. "Once Again" is the best RnB album the last 10 years. He did slip up with his last album though. Not enough soul for me. Robin is also good but his albums don't even compare with John's. Both great artists but John is overall better.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude doesn't even deserve laughs...ever hear of an album by the name of "Confessions"?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude doesn't even deserve laughs...ever hear of an album by the name of "Confessions"?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Confessions? Are you serious? You MUST be a girl or in high school if you say Confessions is better. Usher is a bubble gum, teenybopper RnB singer. His musicis for woman or high school kids who cupcake on the phone 'til 6 in the morning. If you're talking about REAL RnB, quality soulful music then youcan't even compare the artists. John Legend (and Thicke) make music for the grown and not for little kids like Usher and any other artist like him.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Make up your mind. I asked you in that other thread about this and you said something like " I said it was one of the best albums," and now you wanna come here and say its the best album in the last 10 years? Are you $@@##+! kidding me man? I can't take you seriously anymore man.

I said that it is ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS EVER RELEASED and THE BEST THE LAST 10 YEARS.

edit - oh and if you're going to be keeping tabs on me, do it right.

mannn, kinda hard. Both are good in different ways. But ima have to go with Thicke

QFT

Once Again> all albums

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Confessions is overrated.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Confessions is overrated.

If it's "overrated", give me 5 R&B solo albums that are more complete/better than "Confessions" in the past 10 years...(& Irespect your knowledge of music FTW). Just don't agree here...AT ALL.

I back this comment 100%

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ John Legend being the best R&B singer of our time.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "Once Again" being the best R&B album of the past 10 years....

Voodoo is FAAAAAAR >>>>>>>>>> than Once Again...

and I also see that dude who posted that opinion had a bout of amnesia when he forgot Confessions....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ John Legend being the best R&B singer of our time.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "Once Again" being the best R&B album of the past 10 years....

Voodoo is FAAAAAAR >>>>>>>>>> than Once Again...

and I also see that dude who posted that opinion had a bout of amnesia when he forgot Confessions....
indifferent.gif

Like I said, anybody comparing Confessions or any teenybopper RnB artist must be either a girl or in high school..

Bigmike, I already posted how I feel about artists like r.kelly,112,jagged edge,ginuwine . They were coo in high school but aint no way that's grown manmusic.

Back
Top Bottom