John Wall is TERRIBLE

LOL. Do you want to put a wager on that or are you just saying that because you're heart pumps red, white, and blue?

Any wager would be contingent upon Wall and Beal missing less than 5 games before the All Star break. With that clause...Wizards making the playoffs included as well.

LOL. Do you want to put a wager on that or are you just saying that because you're heart pumps red, white, and blue?

Any wager would be contingent upon Wall and Beal missing less than 5 games before the All Star break. With that clause...Wizards making the playoffs included as well.

LOL. I'm convinced you're trolling...

So you got Wall and Beal both making the all-star game? How much would you like to wager?

So you got Wall and Beal both making the all-star game? How much would you like to wager?

I said Wall making the All-Star game contingent upon both Wall and Beal staying healthy (missing less than 5 games). I know Cowboys fans have a poor literacy rate....but come on man. You are dumber than you come off as....which is hardddddddd to do. You make Dez Bryant look like Albert Einstein.

I said Wall making the All-Star game contingent upon both Wall and Beal staying healthy (missing less than 5 games). I know Cowboys fans have a poor literacy rate....but come on man. You are dumber than you come off as....which is hardddddddd to do. You make Dez Bryant look like Albert Einstein.

Dez Bryant look like Albert Einstein? LOL. You thought of that all by yourself?

You're better than the corny jokes bruh. I thought you would understand that I was in agreement with your clownish "contingent on staying healthy" bet.

How much though?

You're better than the corny jokes bruh. I thought you would understand that I was in agreement with your clownish "contingent on staying healthy" bet.

How much though?

Paypal a mutual party up front. $250. The cost of a John Wall Authentic.....so when I win. I'll just buy another one.

How much though?

Paypal a mutual party up front. $250. The cost of a John Wall Authentic.....so when I win. I'll just buy another one.

Its a bet. You can choose whoever you feel comfortable with. Just let me know.

Hook, line, ........

Its a bet. You can choose whoever you feel comfortable with. Just let me know.

Hook, line, ........

Screen shot it, write it down, take a picture.

I have a guy or two that are good facilitators. If you are comfortable with them, then it's all good.

I'll draft up something to make sure we are on the same page and so that there are no discrepancies and ambiguity regarding our stances.

Ask NOERA and his $1000 wager on the Celtics winning the Championship this year. I don't make bets.....I make investments.

Screen shot it, write it down, take a picture.

I have a guy or two that are good facilitators. If you are comfortable with them, then it's all good.

I'll draft up something to make sure we are on the same page and so that there are no discrepancies and ambiguity regarding our stances.

Ask NOERA and his $1000 wager on the Celtics winning the Championship this year. I don't make bets.....I make investments.

Hello sir :lol: :lol:

I'll give u that but ive had harder hits. Me and u been in touch so i see no need to gloat about it to others in an effort to mock me. But hey it is what it is.

He's just not that elite superstar he was tabbed as coming out

It was "John Wall and everyone else"

I agree with this so far, but injury + the lockout are partially to blame for that. The rest is on him not developing a half court game or a jumpshot ( both of which he is showing improvement in recently). He is playing mire efficiently and his FG% is up to 45 this year which is around what Rose and Westbrook typically shoot.

I didn't see what made him a lock to be a superstar coming out of the draft but my opinion of him has improved. I think his ceiling is a less explosive (though still elite athletically) Westbrook/Rose with better passing instincts, which could make him a top 5 player.

Even with his current deficiencies he took a 5-28 team and has gone 21-16 since. That's a small sample size and perhaps not directly correlated but on some level it shows he makes even a fairly poor roster competitive

All of This. You have to give him some credit for improving that team.

Hello sir :lol: :lol:

I'll give u that but ive had harder hits. Me and u been in touch so i see no need to gloat about it to others in an effort to mock me. But hey it is what it is.

It's not about the money man.....it never was and neither is this. It's about folks are so adamant and vehemently deny the possibility of things occurring that they cannot control.

This guy cannot fathom Wall being an All-Star. That is idiotic. I can at least accept the possibility that he isn't. I don't speak in finite terms like that where my opinion is God's word. The arrogance and condescending nature of clowns like that is hilarious.

This cornball all but prophetically declared a Cowboys victory over the Skins for the NFC East Crown.......and what happened again? He hasn't enjoyed his humble pie. He was wrong on so many levels and can't accept or admit that.

That is a clown.

So can we revisit Wall vs Lin?? Still argue with people till this day...

what's there to talk about. first overall pick, mcd's all american, best at every level compared to undrafted kid, etc... :lol:
wall better be better than him. heck, he better be a multiple AS, all nba team, top 5 pg during his career.

What does Wall have to do to be considered the best pg in the league...in you guys' opinion? Or any other young pg for that matter when CP3 inevitably passes the torch

he cant shoot, when did his teammates affect his jumpshot? hes not that great, i said that the day he got drafted.

put him on a better team and his stats still wont be any good and he wont be playing any better, i can put money on it.

im sorry, your a wizards/wall fan but the truth hurts.

how much?

What does Wall have to do to be considered the best pg in the league...in you guys' opinion? Or any other young pg for that matter when CP3 inevitably passes the torch

Be dominant on both ends of the floor (which he has the potential to do) and get the Wizards over 50 wins.

He could be a 20/9/5 player next year

Last edited:
Wall has the potential to be better than Rondo based on the fact that Wall actually gives a damn and has personal pride in his performance every time he touches the floor......not just on the big stage/Sunday ABC prime-time games.

He will only get better as the culture and expectations change in DC. Better GM....Better Talent...Better Coach. Better John.

Wall has the potential to be better than Rondo based on the fact that Wall actually gives a damn and has personal pride in his performance every time he touches the floor......not just on the big stage/Sunday ABC prime-time games.

He will only get better as the culture and expectations change in DC. Better GM....Better Talent...Better Coach. Better John.

THIS.

Also, I'm not saying that the Wizards will win 50+ next year...only that there's a good chance Wall will put up 20/9/5 regardless of their record. And that record SHOULD include 40-44 wins.

What's hilarious is how Zyzz hasn't dared to show his face back in this thread

Unless he offers a rebuttal to this claim he made, he will be laughed at

What's hilarious is how Zyzz hasn't dared to show his face back in this thread

Unless he offers a rebuttal to this claim he made, he will be laughed at

He admitted in another thread that he's never actually watched Wall or the Wizards play basketball. Should say a lot about his POV.

Back
Top Bottom