John Wall is TERRIBLE

He is wrong about just about everything. His username/opinion is one of the least desirable or sought out on this site. He is like an unintentional troll.....he just lacks knowledge and understanding. Guidance is needed.

Be dominant on both ends of the floor (which he has the potential to do) and get the Wizards over 50 wins.

He could be a 20/9/5 player next year

I agree but I think more than one 50 win season as well....but then again if he can get the Wiz to 50 that's a huge statement. He has pretty much every tool needed to be the best pg outside of a jumper, which is rapidly improving

He is wrong about just about everything. His username/opinion is one of the least desirable or sought out on this site. He is like an unintentional troll.....he just lacks knowledge and understanding. Guidance is needed.

He's the JoJo Simmons of S&T.

I agree but I think more than one 50 win season as well....but then again if he can get the Wiz to 50 that's a huge statement. He has pretty much every tool needed to be the best pg outside of a jumper, which is rapidly improving

Agreed. I think people are on notice of his potential due to the run he and the Wizards have had since his return. Next step is to find consistency. IF they can ever get to 50 wins in a season, those PG rankings will look totally different.

He's the JoJo Simmons of S&T.

Agreed. I think people are on notice of his potential due to the run he and the Wizards have had since his return. Next step is to find consistency. IF they can ever get to 50 wins in a season, those PG rankings will look totally different.
Le'ts be real, Zyzz chose his username with the intention to troll :lol:

And agreed with your second statement. People's rankings are so fickle. D-Will went from "top 10 2 to not mentioned at all".. Tony Parker went from pretty much an after-thought to being on everybody's elite list. Steph Curry started getting mad hype. And based off 1.5 seasons Irving apparently surpassed veteran championship PGs like Parker and started popping up in everybody's top 5.

If Wall has the Wizards winning next year, there will def be more people showing love. Washington needs some nationally televised games too, honestly most people simply haven't seen him play at all.

Last edited:
what's there to talk about. first overall pick, mcd's all american, best at every level compared to undrafted kid, etc... :lol:
wall better be better than him. heck, he better be a multiple AS, all nba team, top 5 pg during his career.

I just remember when the height of linsanaity was going on cats were talking about how Lin should have been drafted ahead of Wall and a bunch of other nonesense. I got this dude in my rec league who i argue about this with weekly...

Wall has the potential to be better than Rondo based on the fact that Wall actually gives a damn and has personal pride in his performance every time he touches the floor......not just on the big stage/Sunday ABC prime-time games.

He will only get better as the culture and expectations change in DC. Better GM....Better Talent...Better Coach. Better John.

True story, but do you think Leonsis will hire a new GM anytime soon? I was pissed that he held on to Grunfield last season but they gave him another chance. How many more loosing seasons do think it would take for the Wiz to let go on Grunfield?

Wall has the potential to be better than Rondo based on the fact that Wall actually gives a damn and has personal pride in his performance every time he touches the floor......not just on the big stage/Sunday ABC prime-time games.

He will only get better as the culture and expectations change in DC. Better GM....Better Talent...Better Coach. Better John.

True story, but do you think Leonsis will hire a new GM anytime soon? I was pissed that he held on to Grunfield last season but they gave him another chance. How many more loosing seasons do think it would take for the Wiz to let go on Grunfield?
Wall's emergence + Beal draft pick has saved Grunfeld's ***. And he actually made some decent signings with Webster, Okafor. But he still has many botched drafts and terrible trades and deals on his record.

I think we're stuck with Grunfeld at least for now, but it looks like the team will be able to do some things even in spite of him.

I got Wall making the All-Star game contingent upon both Wall and Beal staying healthy (missing less than 5 games). $250 bet

You're lucky I forgot.

What's hilarious is how Zyzz hasn't dared to show his face back in this thread

Unless he offers a rebuttal to this claim he made, he will be laughed at

I havent even seen this thread til now

what am i being laughed about?

oh thats right.. nothing

giphy.gif

he's a number one pick
was the best at all levels
criticism was warranted early in his career since he was playing horribly on a losing team
all about results and turning a franchise around when you are THE GUY, you better show it
dude has to be good, and is finally living up

Played horribly? Nope.

Eat crow and wash ya face afterwards.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom