John Wall's off-season/lockout highlight reel... enjoy.

roll.gif
A highlight tape of dude playing amateurs who aren't even playing d. Can't say I'm impressed

Brandon Jennings has one to. I was hooked on his under the armour blog vids

looks like he's been hittin the weight room.. man i'm hyped for the season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illwill24

Wiz said they're keepin Young, Howard and Lewis....

Team Chemistry FTW

Show me where you read that. The only thing I've heard is that they likely won't Amnesty anyone. Free Agency hasn't even started yet for them to come out and say they're "keeping" Young and especially Howard who is unrestricted. 

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Team Chemistry FTW

Show me where you read that. The only thing I've heard is that they likely won't Amnesty anyone. Free Agency hasn't even started yet for them to come out and say they're "keeping" Young and especially Howard who is unrestricted. 
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=240549

Team Chemistry FTW

I think you misinterpreted that. Qualifying offer =/= Keeping. And the only reference they made about Howard was that he was an unrestricted FA.

The only fact out there right now is that Grunfeld won't amnesty anyone meaning they're stuck with Lewis for the next couple of years.

Does anyone think this guy is naturally left handed but never realized it?

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Does anyone think this guy is naturally left handed but never realized it?

Naw I just think his hands are big as s***
He doesn't have fingers, he has tentacles

I think you misinterpreted that. Qualifying offer =/= Keeping. And the only reference they made about Howard was that he was an unrestricted FA.

The only fact out there right now is that Grunfeld won't amnesty anyone meaning they're stuck with Lewis for the next couple of years.

You're right they haven't said anything official because they can't.  But they are going to do what they can to keep everyone

Originally Posted by Wade187

roll.gif
A highlight tape of dude playing amateurs who aren't even playing d. Can't say I'm impressed

indifferent.gif

He had one of the best rookie seasons for a PG in recent history...how did Jalen Rose do his rookie year? 

Back
Top Bottom