John Wall's off-season/lockout highlight reel... enjoy.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

^Stat wise, yeah...I'm not denying that, Lucas had a hell of game... But Would you pick Lucas over Wall?
laugh.gif
Do you even need to ask that? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats the point I was trying to make... Buddy said Lucas Damn near dropped a triple double on Wall as if Wall couldn't have his way with Lucas...

All im saying as great of a dunk that was Wall got outplayed by a bum point guard starting for the first time in his career. No way a player like Wall should of let that happen.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Originally Posted by Wade187

Any highlight reels for this season?�
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ole johnny boy is stinking it up this yr

dudes were getting gassed off those church league mixes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yet its still early and im sure he can bring it around
Exactly. Dudes talking about im reaching yet they posting %++% from PRACTICE lmao. Dudes were going hard simply cause I said I'm not impressed he was only doing all that with no d, and a video from practice and a 20 sec vid of one dunk is what yall got so far
roll.gif
. I %$@$ with Wall but the riding in this thread was disgusting, just did that to humble all you dudes who allowed that mans meat in your mouth. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^Stat wise, yeah...I'm not denying that, Lucas had a hell of game... But Would you pick Lucas over Wall?
laugh.gif
Do you even need to ask that? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Thats the point I was trying to make... Buddy said Lucas Damn near dropped a triple double on Wall as if Wall couldn't have his way with Lucas...
Lucas damn sure can't have his way with any other "elite" point guard though thats for sure, and that's what you should be looking at

Let me stop though cause yall gonna think I'm hating on that man, dude is gonna be a problem some day and like I said I #!%$ with dude. You *!$# riding dudes just needed to chill out that's all, cause if Wall keeps bumming layups like he has he might as well keep !+%#%$+ with them church leagues. 

Amazing NT loves this dude so much and always hates on Westbrook, who is the better version of the same thing. Even the potential argument fails since Russ in 22 his self.

For the love of elevation, that block with right and then the left on the same shot was ill, kinda embarrassing for the guy that took it, you got stuffed twice on one shot homie 

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ole johnny boy is stinking it up this yr

dudes were getting gassed off those church league mixes

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yet its still early and im sure he can bring it around
Exactly. Dudes talking about im reaching yet they posting %++% from PRACTICE lmao. Dudes were going hard simply cause I said I'm not impressed he was only doing all that with no d, and a video from practice and a 20 sec vid of one dunk is what yall got so far
roll.gif
. I %$@$ with Wall but the riding in this thread was disgusting, just did that to humble all you dudes who allowed that mans meat in your mouth.�

again, you missed the point of that vid.  you seriously think i would post a practice vid to make a point about how good he is? c'mon. here's the point (taken from another thread by my man, Cake.)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723 wrote:
�

this guy..
mad.gif
roll.gif

I said John wasn't going to stick around after his rookie contract... this just solidifies my stance even more.
30t6p3b.gif

Look at Wall being the only one who looks like they actually give a damn... You see that chase down Block of the dunk?!?!?!
eek.gif

I feel bad for him... they're wasting my guys talent.

Back
Top Bottom