Johnandrew00 Restorations & Sole Swaps

Two pairs of wc4s that I recently finished. More to come. I am just touching up another pair and I have a sample pair in the works

@johnandrew13  amazing work, i just registered on nt just to see if you are available. I have a pair of white cement 4's that need a midsole swap. please let me know asap 

Insole art/print (chipped, worn, faded Jumpman or Nike Air logos, etc.), any experience on restoring/dealing with these issues?

You are a master at this for sure! I recently tracked down one of my favorite AM 95's, but like so many from the late 90's era, the midsole has completely given out. Anyone have suggestions on what to do? Have you completed a midsole/outsole replacement on AM 95's?

Undefeated IV Midsole Swap:

The uppers had terrible water damage and the backtab had durabuck chipping. I managed to remove the water damage and also redye the backtabs. Enjoy!

@johnandrew13  Had a question about removing the midsole from the sole. What is the best method? Upper is already removed and now I'm trying to remove the midsole from sole. Having a hell of a time. I'm currently using a steamer but its not working that well. Midsole is getting all torn up. Please help. You can email me at frankiecutz@gmail.com. Thanks.

I wanted to sole Swap my oreo 99, but the donor doesn't fit. It's too small. I used some Nike flights from 2008. Oreos are size 10 and flights also. Please help me guys, should I get 10.5 donor or problem is somewhere else?

@WujekRada  You're using a Nike polyurethane midsole on a Jordan shoe. That's why it doesnt fit flush. You'll need a Jordan midsole to swap a Jordan shoe.

Back
Top Bottom