Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

Thank you very much for those people who tried and was satisfied by JAC-CORP's services. We hope that through them, we can be of service to other NT members. We understand your passion about shoes so we want to give you the best and reasonable rates of shipping from the United States.

More power NT!

Thank you very much for those people who tried and was satisfied by JAC-CORP's services. We hope that through them, we can be of service to other NT members. We understand your passion about shoes so we want to give you the best and reasonable rates of shipping from the United States.

More power NT!

@gen_vargas

can i get a rough estimate on this:

-a pair of shoes ~ 1kg/2.2lbs from US to Phil., dimension approx. 30x20x12cm
P.S.: 

fellow NTers, has anyone tried IDing a pair and have it shipped thru JAC?

planning to do my first ID.

@gen_vargas

can i get a rough estimate on this:

-a pair of shoes ~ 1kg/2.2lbs from US to Phil., dimension approx. 30x20x12cm
P.S.: 

fellow NTers, has anyone tried IDing a pair and have it shipped thru JAC?

planning to do my first ID.

^bro i tried but nikeid requires you to have a US issued credit card. same with paypal. it should have a US billing address. maybe JAC can help you with this since they offer online purchase for those who doesn't have credit card.

sir gen any feedback?

^bro i tried but nikeid requires you to have a US issued credit card. same with paypal. it should have a US billing address. maybe JAC can help you with this since they offer online purchase for those who doesn't have credit card.

sir gen any feedback?

@ Sir maronandlando - PM sent Sir

"For those NTers without a credit card, we can purchase the item for you using our own credit card with a service charge of $25 on top of the total purchase cost.. You just need to fill-out our JAC-PLUS P.O. Form and send it at jac.plus@yahoo.com."
wink.gif

"Same also with those shoe websites that require a U.S. billing address, you can use this service too."
wink.gif

Kindly pm for more info.

Many thanks!

@ Sir maronandlando - PM sent Sir

"For those NTers without a credit card, we can purchase the item for you using our own credit card with a service charge of $25 on top of the total purchase cost.. You just need to fill-out our JAC-PLUS P.O. Form and send it at jac.plus@yahoo.com."
wink.gif

"Same also with those shoe websites that require a U.S. billing address, you can use this service too."
wink.gif

Kindly pm for more info.

Many thanks!

@superswag - The $25.00 service charge is fixed sir. But it can cover up to 3 items from 3 different websites. I suggest that NTers that do not own a credit card can talk this out and split charges into 3, this way they can save up for the purchase order.
happy.gif

@superswag - The $25.00 service charge is fixed sir. But it can cover up to 3 items from 3 different websites. I suggest that NTers that do not own a credit card can talk this out and split charges into 3, this way they can save up for the purchase order.
happy.gif

^^^now that's a good offer, let's say i want a kobe VI chaos, so i need to hook up with two more Nter's so we could order 3pcs chaos, and we split the 25$ charge + shoe prize + shipping ...Do i get it right? si JAC

^^^now that's a good offer, let's say i want a kobe VI chaos, so i need to hook up with two more Nter's so we could order 3pcs chaos, and we split the 25$ charge + shoe prize + shipping ...Do i get it right? si JAC

@azhul23 - Yes sir that is correct. In this way, you can save from the service charge of $25. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
But if you will be ordering 3 items by yourself, it will also save you money than ordering one at a time.

@azhul23 - Yes sir that is correct. In this way, you can save from the service charge of $25. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
But if you will be ordering 3 items by yourself, it will also save you money than ordering one at a time.

Hi NTERS!  It's me again
smiley.gif

Am so pleased and excited to offer you our special promo from July 8 to October 27 :

JAC PLUS' Double Win sa On-Line Shopping sponsored by JAC-NEW YORK Corporate Department.

Get a chance to win a free trip to HONG KONG for TWO (2)!!!!!!!!!

Simply send your On-line orders to:
                                                JET / Your Name
                                                JAC PLUS
                                                69-04 Roosevelt Avenue,
                                               Woodside, New York 11377
                                               Tel: (718) 371 9870-71

Know more about it by calling us on these numbers: 519-9000 / 519-5000 / 519-6000 or e-mail me gen_jac_corporate@yahoo.com/genroelvargas@johnnyair.com 

We hope to hear from you soon........ and thank you for continually trusting JAC CORPORATE's services...

Genroel Mark Vargas

Back
Top Bottom