Johnny Cupcakes-Boston

What it is ya'll. I just wanted to make sure about this store Johnny Cupcakes on Newbury. I know they sell clothes but I wondered if they sold sneakers. Im thinking no but I figured I'd make sure.

i think he's coming out with a line of sneakers, but as of the last time i was there the JC brand sneakers were not out yet.

^ very wack, i bought a tee from them a couple years ago and the thing was the cheapest possible tee you could find...it ripped up and @#%$ and they wouldnt give me another or a refund

Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

american apparel T's are thin and light..... i prefer thick and heavy.

Quote:
Johnny Cupcakes is wack

it;s not really wack, it;s just not really an NT type of shop.....for one thing, I think the clothing appeal to women more than men.
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

yeah ive always wondered how it is to. Ive heard that he focuses more on women clothes so its probably better for women.

Johnny Cupcakes is FIRE!!!

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^ mhm what davis said :wink:
wink.gif
Gucci Anorak
So why would I battle rap?
When guys see me out and be like
Oooooohhh where my camera at?

Quote:
yeah ive always wondered how it is to. Ive heard that he focuses more on women clothes so its probably better for women.

i don;t know if he targets women, but i always see women shopping there...whenever i walk in, 9/10 people in there are women shopping for cute tees and such.....
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

i think they're stuff is solid. it's a slim fitting t-shirt, shouldn't be heavy to begin with. those that are complaining are shopping at the wrong store.

Top Bottom