Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

I hope next time we can get an advance notice. I would of went down to the bay Sat-Mon.

Are the invitations all spoken for? If not, I would like one if possible. I would definitely be willing to contribute to auctions as needed. Thanks...

Last edited:
Damn this is a great thing happening for the NT community ... I can't wait till you guys make a NYC meet up... Only issue I could think of is 40 invites for NYC ain't gonna be enough lol.

Maybe Miami as well?

(PS: some sort of YouTube Live Stream of the event Would Be Dope)

Last edited:
from everything said so far, this should be a very successful event!!! 

i look forward to this coming to New York

We need one woman there to represent! I would like an invite or I'll cry sexsium! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Anyways wish I could come im in Nashville TN. [emoji]128546[/emoji].... You guys have fun! [emoji]128175[/emoji]

I'm in. Haven't posted in a while but I've always considered this home and would love meet some of you fellas and talk hoop and sneakers. If selected, I'll be able to contribute an item for donation. Much love to this board, the birthplace of the sneaker community, and it's great to see a grassroots event in fruition.

LA-tes

I literally have never seen a picture from that night.
Haha, damn dude. I was just thinking about you driving by Buchanan the other day. You still playing golf?[/quote

I'm good man...busy w/ raising a baby w/ the wife and balance busy season, but yeah still trying to get some golf in.

You good? You golfing too?

Are the invitations all spoken for?
We checked earlier today and it looks like about 27 users have requested invitations via this thread so far, out of 40 available.  (Staff members don't count against the invitation total.)  Final selections will be made on Feb. 3rd, as mentioned in the topic post.  
No womenz mehh. Sounds boring. Only 40. Really inclusive.
If we'd rented out a hotel ballroom or something, we would've had to charge for entry to cover the costs and, frankly, it wouldn't have been as interesting a venue.  Wikia HQ has a great setup for this even, but there's a limit to how many people we can safely and comfortably invite.  At this point, it doesn't look like all that many people are likely to be turned down.  

Who attends is determined by who applies.  It's a community meet-up event, not speed dating.  

That said, the event will not be exclusively male.  Judging by your post, I'm glad you won't be there to make any women in attendance uncomfortable.  It's that sort of thirst that makes female community members reluctant to identify themselves.

tumblr_mi55f0XTrS1qe82xro1_400.gif

Is there anything I should bring

Like chips or cups or paper plates or something????

We'll provide food and beverages.  The only thing you'll need to bring is your invitation and anything you're contributing to the charity auction. 
Any suggestions or like what's the requirements for an item for the auction
Like would a brand new unopened breaking bad bluray series
Or like a pair of DS shoes
Or like a gift card be ok
Or is there something specific ur looking for
Or don't want up for auction

Are the invitations all spoken for?

We checked earlier today and it looks like about 27 users have requested invitations via this thread so far, out of 40 available.  (Staff members don't count against the invitation total.)  Final selections will be made on Feb. 3rd, as mentioned in the topic post.  
Ok cool. Thanks. Hope I can make the list...

looking forward to see what gets announced that day :nerd: gotta be something tech related towards NT.. NT app finally? lol

Like would a brand new unopened breaking bad bluray series
Or like a pair of DS shoes
Or like a gift card be ok
Or is there something specific ur looking for
Or don't want up for auction
The goal for the charity auction is to raise as much as we can for our selected organization(s), so whatever you feel our fellow members would most like to spend their hard earned money on. 

Just keep in mind:  things like gift cards and items already available at retail will likely go for less than face value.  If that doesn't bother you, we'd be happy to include them.  

In case we're able to open the auction up to all registered members, I'd prefer that all shoes sold be in DS condition.  We don't need the hassle of somebody bidding remotely on a used item and then complaining that the condition wasn't what they expected upon receipt.  
Hello:

This looks like a swell event. I will check my schedule and see if I can attend.

Regards:

A>
That would be great!

This is a type of event that I wished I could have attended during my early years on NT. There's no way that I can make it, but looking forward to seeing pics of the staff and some longtime community members to compare to those older summit pics.

Maybe Cam Nelson can donate the VNDS Saturn Skyline for the charity auction.

This is a type of event that I wished I could have attended during my early years on NT. There's no way that I can make it, but looking forward to seeing pics of the staff and some longtime community members to compare to those older summit pics.

Maybe Cam Nelson can donate the VNDS Saturn Skyline for the charity auction.
post-23672-that-belongs-in-a-museum-gif-I-bCrY.gif

Back
Top Bottom