Joint accounts with a female

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

With your wife, yep.
Have one for yourself and one joint account.

Am I the only one that sees that hypocrisy in that?
grin.gif

i trust my wife 100% and would have no problems getting a joint account. It also doesn't hurt that she makes more money than me. She was the one who actually shot the idea down and wanted to just keep our seperate accounts.

i trust my wife 100% and would have no problems getting a joint account. It also doesn't hurt that she makes more money than me. She was the one who actually shot the idea down and wanted to just keep our seperate accounts.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i trust my...
that's the keyword right there...some of y'all have issues with it,or maybe have had really bad experiences with women before...
personally,i had a joint account with wifey even before we got married...
we were friends for a couple of years before we started dating,so i knew her pretty well...

i trust my...
that's the keyword right there...some of y'all have issues with it,or maybe have had really bad experiences with women before...
personally,i had a joint account with wifey even before we got married...
we were friends for a couple of years before we started dating,so i knew her pretty well...

So, wait.
This three-account system sounds fair... but does each person submit the same amount of $$$ into the joint account (for bills etc) ?

So, wait.
This three-account system sounds fair... but does each person submit the same amount of $$$ into the joint account (for bills etc) ?

lolol dude she dont trust u

lolol dude she dont trust u

Biggie, THATS WHATS UP.

Get your house under an LLC offshore as well. Tell her you're just organizing it a bit better and to stop asking questions

Biggie, THATS WHATS UP.

Get your house under an LLC offshore as well. Tell her you're just organizing it a bit better and to stop asking questions

two on my own...third isnt joint but he has the card for access. when i get married it will probably be the same. lol we can have a joint account that our "leftover" money goes to.

Back
Top Bottom