Jojo needs to kill himself
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

sick.gif
sick.gif
i DARE somebody to say he didnt go in
He was rhyming but didn't say anything.

With that said, its obvious that Run thinks more of Diggy than he does JoJo as far as this rap thing goes.
he's a well off 14 year old...what was he suppose to rhyme about?
that lil dude went it period

lies.

I'll put my money on it he had that pre-written. to me, a legit freestyle is one that is done on the spot,like what Biggie did back in the BK streets. this lil dude got a video and all
smh.gif

he got flow though.

JoJo need to ask lil brother for some 16s..
Diggy sent shots at Bow Wow?
He definitely got flow..
and you can tell he knows what he doing.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

lies.

I'll put my money on it he had that pre-written. to me, a legit freestyle is one that is done on the spot,like what Biggie did back in the BK streets. this lil dude got a video and all
smh.gif

he got flow though.
laugh.gif
 of course it's pre-written
when i hear freestyle now a day i think "some bars i wrote with no hook"

ummm he's a lot better lyrically/delivery wise than a lot of rappers with record deals. But I will temper that by saying I have only heard this track and nothing else. It helps that he is rhyming to the Made you Look instrumental.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

lies.

smh.gif

he got flow though.

not even your favorite battle rappers spit everything off top in todays world. How do you expect this little kid with very little content to rap about spit off top? Regardless he went in.

its only a matter of time till well see jojo in the back of diggys rap videos........Stonefaced as %%+%

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Wonder when Russy is about to start dropping tracks.
laugh.gif
Russy about to get his Diddy on and just dance around in the background of videos screamin "TAKE THAT, TAKE THAT........."

With that said, its obvious that Run thinks more of Diggy than he does JoJo as far as this rap thing goes.
Yeah cuse Diggy actually has talent. I'm not gonna lie that Nas line was
pimp.gif

he's been displaying this level of work for the past couple years. I'm surprised that with his family connections to the music industry he hasn't blown up yet.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

he's been displaying this level of work for the past couple years. I'm surprised that with his family connections to the music industry he hasn't blown up yet.

he needs to be a kid first. then they can let him get serious bout this

Back
Top Bottom