Jollibee... serious business

Got one at the great mall now
smile.gif
Chicken Joy ftw

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm thinking of bringing it here to Toronto,hmm...if they can branch out in the US, why not here...

Anyone know if they will serve chicken joy w/ rice?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
or spaghetti with chicken joy?
devil.gif

Here are the hamburgers on the menu:

Amazing Aloha: two beef patties, bacon, cheese, lettuce, and a slice of pineapple
Cheesy Bacon Mushroom: two beef patties, bacon, mushrooms, and cheese
Champ: third-pound patty, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar
Yum! with Cheese: single patty with cheese and special dressing
Yum! with TLC: single patty with tomato, lettuce, cheese, and special dressing
Yum!: single patty with special dressing

there's already two JollyTOPS here in Toronto
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i work up the block and when i got to work at 10 there was a line around the corner..everyone was filipino tho..i honestly thought the line was cus they were giving the food away....
I ain't even Filipino, but I'd hit it up just to buy one of them single hungry broads a plate of that spaghetti & fried chicken. Gothere and wife me up a nurse.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by DL2352

I love Jollibee
laugh.gif
Try to hit it up at least once everytime I'm back home in the East Bay for break (Union Landing
nerd.gif
)

Chicken Joy + Spaghetti Combo with a Pandan drink. If I'm feeling extra hungry, I get the chicken soup thing. Hella good
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I haven't been to that one in about....I don't know, 3 years? How much is it usually for that combo? I just remember being pissed at how small the portions were
laugh.gif
I actually passed by the place hella times over the years. Finally stepped inside like...two years ago. I didn't even know what the hell I waseating at the time. Just thought "damn this spaghetti is weird. is this HOTDOG?!"

Combo is around $5? I forget. The portions are tiny.
smh.gif
Still hella good though haha

Boba drinks are mad dope! Gotta love SD to be blessed with TWO Jolliebees in the city!!! =)

I came in here expecting to see some B-list celebrity's underaged daughter...since for some unknown reason NT is obsessed with "girls that are gonnabe hot when they get older."

Creeps. Me. Out.

But yea, never heard of this place. If it's NOW in NY, then it's going to be another 5 years or so until one opens in FL. Orlando has asian restaurantsout the ying yang (get it?) but no Filipino restaurants (that I know of).

I just had a Tapa breakfast meal today
pimp.gif
, there's one in Seafood City in Vallejo!

I loved the Champ burger when I visited the Philippines when I was little, the toys were so much better, and I LOVED the yellow rice.
The burgers taste pretty sweet, you either love it or hate it. Only option for me here is the Yumburger, wish they would bring back the California or TheWorks...

Pearl Coolers = GOAT. Ube & Buko Pandan. They gotta bring back the Strawberry too...

But I'll always remember me and my girlfriend split a Burger Steak meal on our first date
happy.gif

I need to go to one. It's a toss up from what I've heard. People either really like it or really hate it.

They opened one up in Long Beach, CA about 10 years ago near the westside where tons of Filipinos reside. Grand opening was hyped, but a few years past and thestore had to eventually close down only to be turned into a Carl's/Hardy's.

I passed by the one in queens yesterday, line was insane! I know the food is good but I'm not waiting 30+ minutes to get chicken joy and spaghetti.I'll wait a week or two til the hype dies down.

I live in Queens so I am definitely going to go check this out this week. I guess I should order the chicken joy and spaghetti? That's what everyone keepssaying.

Oh wow, the nearest one here is in Vallejo and it doesn't look as nice as that one.

eek.gif
at that line.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I'm thinking of bringing it here to Toronto,hmm...if they can branch out in the US, why not here...

Anyone know if they will serve chicken joy w/ rice?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
or spaghetti with chicken joy?
devil.gif

Here are the hamburgers on the menu:

Amazing Aloha: two beef patties, bacon, cheese, lettuce, and a slice of pineapple
Cheesy Bacon Mushroom: two beef patties, bacon, mushrooms, and cheese
Champ: third-pound patty, lettuce, tomato, and cheddar
Yum! with Cheese: single patty with cheese and special dressing
Yum! with TLC: single patty with tomato, lettuce, cheese, and special dressing
Yum!: single patty with special dressing

there's already two JollyTOPS here in Toronto
eyes.gif

Those *$$!# are so bootleg. I remember when they first opened up and everyone said it tasted like !%#+.

Back
Top Bottom