JOLLIBEE SF

tanforan? good lord, that place is a ghost town/waste of space.
seriously, after all the hype & construction, i can't believe that's all they ended up with.
if it wasn't for BJ's & Sears for tools, I wouldn't be mad at all if they imploded that place (when it's empty of course)

and by BJ's I mean the grubbin pizza joint w/that heavenly creation, the pizzookie. :pimp:
pimp.gif
if Tanforan had the other kind of BJ's, i'd upgrade it QUICKSTYLE to my FAVORITE mall/place :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

i think somehow jollibees's will bring a lot more people to that dead @#%$ mall. that mall is hella nick, it just aint got no good stores in it

Quote:
I went once to the one in Union City and it was :x
sick.gif

yeah i only went there once, and they really need to clean up the place. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

i never eat the spaghetti, something about it doesn't look right to me.

the chicken is OK at best.
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

jollibee in tanforan?! man i can't see jollibee in tanforan. they should just put it in serramonte. imagine if they put jollibee in serramonte, you couldn't get anymore "little manila" than that. first Bench, then jollibee.....sus naman!

So is Jollibee's like Goldilocks? Someone needs to recomment me some good Fillipino food cause Goldilocks at Ranch in Emeryville was wick-wick wack. They had the nerve to serve me food when it was cold.....only to take back my food and microwave it in front of me. It was like I was having leftovers. I never went back again..............
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

only flip food i'll eat is chix adobo and halo halo........oops, lumpia too.
i go scarred for life off flip food way back in the day when one of my grammar school buds brought some balut. he was chasing kids around the yard w/it. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom