Jorda XI playoffs "BRED"

View media item 2032641View media item 2032642
What's up everybody. I have a question. I bought these breds from mental kicks when the released in 2012. They were the 1st pair I bought so I wasn't as educated on what to look for. All the research I did at the time said he was legit. Anyway what would cause the leather to crack like this? I've since bought every 11 hightop that's come out since and whichever ones came out before, that haven't retroed and none of them crack like this. Yes they crease but dont crack. I don't beat em or play ball in them just casual wear. Any input is greatly appreciated. Also I don't use this regularly so if this should be in a different thread I apologize. Thanks

Those look like fakes as the proportion of the sole to the upper and the short toe area is very off.

Don't understand how these sites are still running . Feel bad for the OP.

Yea once it started to crack I figured they were fake. Fortunately these were the only pair I got from him. Like I said these were the 1st ones I bought so I had no idea, just went off of reviews people had. It's crazy so many people still think he's legit.

Looks like the hunt is on for a legit pair now. Size 10 if anyone is selling please let me know!

Looks like the hunt is on for a legit pair now. Size 10 if anyone is selling please let me know!

Several "legit " resellers site have this available just not at the retail price. Resell pricing is at $400+.

Back
Top Bottom