Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Dumb and dumber Alfonso risking his job and his boy blowing up his spot all on social media

Got my checkins done. Finishlines were added to the mix. Approx 20 in. I hope I win two. One for my girl and one to sell.

Just need a FTA code and I’ll be all set. I’ve done all I could to get my hands on a pair for my sister as a graduation gift. Only reason I couldn’t check in myself is because the only FTA near me that’s getting them is over an hour drive.

Just need a FTA code and I’ll be all set. I’ve done all I could to get my hands on a pair for my sister as a graduation gift. Only reason I couldn’t check in myself is because the only FTA near me that’s getting them is over an hour drive.

That’s what everyone is waiting on. Same situation with me. Fta is a mission for me because my local one isn’t getting them.

hit up the fam Alfonso at the FTL in Lakeside Mall in Michigan if you guys need early pairs

My Fnl is in Dearborn Michigan where all the rich Arabs are
I’m getting there the second that ***** open to make sure they don’t try to play me

I don’t remember, can you check in at a footaction that’s not selected on your app?

hit up the fam Alfonso at the FTL in Lakeside Mall in Michigan if you guys need early pairs

The funny part is the guy continuously trying to say Alfonso said it's a fake receipt. I called the store and Alfonso said it's not real. Like Alfonso would admit to selling a pair of kicks meant for a raffle early. Alfonso isn't exactly a common name. It's not like the receipt said James and he talked to a Jim at the store.

The funny part is the guy continuously trying to say Alfonso said it's a fake receipt. I called the store and Alfonso said it's not real. Like Alfonso would admit to selling a pair of kicks meant for a raffle early. Alfonso isn't exactly a common name. It's not like the receipt said James and he talked to a Jim at the store.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom