Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

10 or bust
IMG_20180504_070403.jpg

Thinking about burying in StockX, my size is at an aight price. I think if I strike out today/tomorrow on fta, frl and SNKRS. I’ll scoop off StockX if the prices then is still similar to now.

anyone having an issue with the footaction app when they click on the shoe pic in my countdown it goes to a page that just says view selected stores only instead of showing the stores and size you selected like it normally does ?

I probably go 0/18. I’m more worried about getting my size 1st with this potential trade

I’ve got about 20 in myself and a couple of plat vips. If I don’t get one it’s gonna be a sad day. This could be the way to get my banneds/Chicago’s without spending extra.

FNL rigged af lol I’m running around doing all these raffles and my boy called to tell me the girl he knocking down (mgr at fnl) is gonna pull both our tickets :smh: :lol:

I’m like damn it’s that easy lol. Grateful but now I know why I never win lol
Backdoored.
No hope, just assume all L’s

Anyone hit on SNS raffle? I got an email at 5am but it says its for the Wotherspoons and that itll ship March. Im pretty sure thats an error and this is for the Satin Shattered backbords since the drawing is May 4th and it was also $160. I see an actual charge on my CC from SNS though

Anyone hit on SNS raffle? I got an email at 5am but it says its for the Wotherspoons and that itll ship March. Im pretty sure thats an error and this is for the Satin Shattered backbords since the drawing is May 4th and it was also $160. I see an actual charge on my CC from SNS though
Congrats then

In preparing to take all Ls, I picked chicago on the foot apps.

Probably have a better chance in NY, oh well

Hoping for 1 pair at least

Back
Top Bottom