Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

giphy.gif

They don’t let you choose a size they don’t have on the apps lol
They most certainly do. Its not store specific..........If any store in the US got a size 12, a size 12 will be on the app as available.

The other thing about this is that employees get 20% of the stock and its almost a guarantee that employees all got the 11-11.5-12 since they probably only got 1 of each size.

They don’t let you choose a size they don’t have on the apps lol
They most certainly do. Its not store specific..........If any store in the US got a size 12, a size 12 will be on the app as available.

The other thing about this is that employees get 20% of the stock and its almost a guarantee that employees all got the 11-11.5-12 since they probably only got 1 of each size.
i didnt want to explain that far but thanks for letting people know

I was so upset that the only FA in the state was not getting these I selected stores in the CHI and I have a 10 HS, if I take L's everywhere and hit there.. it will be decision time. However I'm braced for an L, the tears are already welled up. :smh:

I think I worded it wrong. I’m saying that if the FTL app has a size 12 available for selection, the stores will have that size available to reserve for the public

Not true. Just learned that with this release. App gives me the option to pick up to a size 12 for footlocker by me but my friend that works there says the biggest size they even received was a 10.5

FTA countdown is in line with FTL this time..
Fearing the dreaded L, but hopefully one will surprise me.

Not true. Just learned that with this release. App gives me the option to pick up to a size 12 for footlocker by me but my friend that works there says the biggest size they even received was a 10.5

Well I guess that depends on the store. The HOH In my city receive big shipments on releases so they have multiples of every size

Back
Top Bottom