Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

I have no issues with it either. But in this hypersensitive world where bathrooms can't even be labelled by "gender" it's kind of funny to see a contest geared towards only woman in California, specifically in LA, that excludes males.

All it takes is one person named Alex, or Morgan etc who feels some type of way and their setting themselves up for a whirlwind of $#@#

I don't care about getting this shoe, but they don't tell women that they can't buy mens shoes. If you want equality, then it should go both ways.

they need to start doing that for men's releases as well.
I'm ready
ElegantUncommonHornshark-size_restricted.gif

Hello,
I always wear Jordan 1 US7 / EU40 / CM 25 (shoes length) (heel to toe CM 24,5 as Nike specifies) (Consider Jordan 1 us7.5 eu40.5 cm25.5 are too long for me).

What women's size would you suggest for the Jordan 1 satin?

My doubts arise because while I usually wear a men's EU40 of the air force one, one I tried a women's pair EU39 and it fitted perfectly (consider that the difference between ue39 eu40 same gender is not 1cm but 0,5cm). Same for Air Max 97 (which I wear in EU40.5 US7.5).
So women's nike are 0,5 cm longer compared to men's same size?
Should I take Jordan 1 satin women's 8 or 8.5?

Thanks for your kind help

Hello,
I always wear Jordan 1 US7 / EU40 / CM 25 (shoes length) (heel to toe CM 24,5 as Nike specifies) (Consider Jordan 1 us7.5 eu40.5 cm25.5 are too long for me).

My doubts arise because while I usually wear a men's EU40 of the air force one, one I tried a women's pair EU39 and it fitted perfectly (consider that the difference between ue39 eu40 same gender is not 1cm but 0,5cm). Same for Air Max 97 (which I wear in EU40.5 US7.5).

hi donjuan, thanks for your reply.
hey, I'm only asking for exact confirmation: are you sure? 8.5 is a women's eu40 and is for 25 cm heel-to-toe, while I wear eu40 jordan 1 which is 24,6 heel to toe, 25cm shoes length.
should I take the women's us8?
Did you have real experience with this fact?

Yessir I went in when I got the Blue Moons.
Cool you’re ready for Friday then, I see you decided to pick those up. I didn’t even go get mine. Did they tell you anything about numbers for these, or what they’re larger sizes look like?

Cool you’re ready for Friday then, I see you decided to pick those up. I didn’t even go get mine. Did they tell you anything about numbers for these, or what they’re larger sizes look like?

I didn’t ask but I would assume a decent amount honestly. Hopefully. Lol

Hello,

200w.gif

I don't know which shoes you are referring to specifically (I don't want to know, dont explain) but you're kinda all over from a 6.5 to 7.5 in US Nike sizing lol. ...but those pairs might have thick padding, others may not.

Anyway, Id get the 8.5. You'd rather be too big than too small, especially if you have a slightly wider feet that most women (like a mans foot)
Im a womens 8.5/7/40 in Nike/Jordan, mens 6.5 too small/short 7.5 too long, with a few exceptions on models that are known to fit big/small for most sizes. I don't find that the women's 8.5 are any longer than the men's 7 to answer your question. However, width could be different depending the shoe. If they cut these like true womens shoes, which I don't know if they did or not, it MIGHT be cut slimmer than men's Js.
Again, I'd get the 8.5.

My best chance to get these is probably lining up at Shiekh in LA, cuz my shot is nice:wink: , but I ain't driving down 5-6 hrs just for the shoes.
Sadly I probably wont be able to get these because erbody going for them, especially ya men but I digress lol.
Oh well Yall have fun. ✌

Last edited:
I can’t see them doing early access piars then again they do early access for off white but still I don’t think I ever got a reserve for Woman’s pairs.

Back
Top Bottom