Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

When did you enter? I also enter as soon as they come up and never lose.............

I never know when they exactly come up but I know entered Wednesday

Was trying to get my men’s 8 but I always take Ls attempting to reserve a pair Idk why I bother lol

Its not luck. Its the size you selected and if it was even available and when you entered for your reservation. If you dont enter right when they come up, you pretty much never have a chance. And if you change the store or size after you`ve already entered, you`re behind anyone that hasnt.[/QUOTE
Its not luck. Its the size you selected and if it was even available and when you entered for your reservation. If you dont enter right when they come up, you pretty much never have a chance. And if you change the store or size after you`ve already entered, you`re behind anyone that hasnt.
what? So the zip code method everyone uses puts you in the back of the line?

They went up on OBD as a raffle at approx 8AM GMT, but now they're 404. Still nice to have an entry in after the SNKRS app crashed on me and I put in the wrong credit card for SNS.

OMG!!! What a beauty!!!!
But didnt cop my size

76CCA75D-968F-4B86-AEEB-7A0910F40F34.jpeg

went to my local spot yesterday and they were charging $375 .. unfortunately the biggest size they had was a size womens 9 / mens 7.5. Ended up grabbing it just in case i didnt win on any of the foot apps which i didnt smh .. my boy ended up winning on all 3 of his account and we wear the same size so he agreed to trade with me thank god

It’s not that serious. Try your philosophy in a major sneaker market like nyc and you’ll see it’s not ironclad.
So the fact that i won a pair of Kaws 4 with $0 showing spent on my account and 3 overall means nothing? (it reset)

and 3 Levis 4
and 2 Homage to homes
and 2 white OVO
and 3 black OVO
and 3 Atmos packs
and Gold VI
and Suede 11
and gold top 3
and 2 off white 1s

Im thinking using my idea on a bigger market like chicago with more/better releases than New York is sufficient...........especially when i pretty much battled against the entire country entering even though they couldnt pickup.

But yes, again, you`re right..............what im saying is absolutely incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom