Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

IMG_0468.JPG Friday night I told my bae that she can take a day off from work and we will take a trip to NYC. We get to footlocker at 2:30 and didn't kno where to park the car so I made her run out to pick up my reserve pair. While I was stuck in traffic waiting, she calls me and tells me it has to be me to pick up the pair. So I ended parking in the bus lane which I wasn't suppose to. Took me about 5 mins to checkout and relieved everything worked out. After that I took her shopping and we had a nice time in the city.

IMG_0468.JPG Friday night I told my bae that she can take a day off from work and we will take a trip to NYC. We get to footlocker at 2:30 and didn't kno where to park the car so I made her run out to pick up my reserve pair. While I was stuck in traffic waiting, she calls me and tells me it has to be me to pick up the pair. So I ended parking in the bus lane which I wasn't suppose to. Took me about 5 mins to checkout and relieved everything worked out. After that I took her shopping and we had a nice time in the city.

Awwwwee

love these bae bae stories

we need a thread for date stories

My Shiekh entry changed from enrolled to winner, it says it’s due to a shipment delay. Will I get an email on when to pick up the shoes? Or should I just go in store tomorrow?

Damn looks like you won in store at the SF Shiekh? Congrats

Damn looks like you won in store at the SF Shiekh? Congrats
Yea Shiekh SF. Is it Wednesday for pickup?
The guy on the phone sounded pissed after I said I won the raffle and asking for pickup info. So it’s throwing me off lol

The guy on the phone sounded pissed after I said I won the raffle and asking for pickup info. So it’s throwing me off lol

Try contacting Shiekh on Twitter first and if all else fails, go in store and ask. Last thing you want is some pissed off employee trying to fk you over. That parking downtown sucks lol. Bring your girl or a friend to sit in the car while you pick up

Same reason why people over pay for the other satin versions.

I only have the Aleali's...the satin be creasing nasty but I can see the appeal

Call me crazy, but I would definitely chose satins over og.

I was assuming everyone looking was a 10-10.5 mens and them things going for too much

Or just get both?

If you have it like that. I'm not paying $800 for the size 12 or the $450 for the wifes pair.

I’d rather have the satins...you don’t see those too often...or at all

Well, they just came out yesterday, lol

Yep at first I tried to sell him the toro 18 and wasn’t in his price range. So I left it alone till that light bulb came on and offer the trade a few weeks later

At this point they might as well

Them big sizes are stupid
Maybe they’re trying to avoid the $400-500 price diff

I was assuming they were size 10-10.5 mens cause those are damned near the price as OGs.

I caught nothing but Ls, but I was out of town for the release and hoped the Foot Locker gods would shine upon me. When that didn't work, I was hoping SNKRS would hook me up, but nope. To be honest I would had those things on StockX quickly as I am buying a house soon and that could have helped pay for a couch. Congrats to all that ate.

I just got back from a trip and thought it was all over but checked my shiekh app and saw that I won :wow: Is Wed confirmed?

How did everyone do on these. Picked these up in store got 2 more on the way
20180505_104636.jpg

I did good started with 3 pairs, before the Triple G Fight I had 18 pairs I sold 8 already keeping the rest for trade bait later down the line

Rewind to last Sunday when @babyjs23 posted that they were up on Ftl right when they went live on the app I literally posted a code about 5 min after for those of y’all that checked in right when that happen did y’all win??? (I’m talking like less than 30 min after they went live) never use this app deal but tried with my little sis 2 accounts that have about 2k spent and we didn’t get through and that store had about 5 SZ 11s

I just got back from a trip and thought it was all over but checked my shiekh app and saw that I won :wow: Is Wed confirmed?
Can you do me a favor and call Shiekh SF again tomorrow? The guy who answered the phone sounded pissed when I asked him lol. He also said that I had until next Monday to pick them up, isn't it usually the same day pickup?

I know I'm late, I still can't believe I got them... I went into the app and the price didn't show up right away. So I back out of the app and started over and clicked on the price. I clicked my size 9.5W 8M. and used Face ID which failed so I tried to enter my password and it failed. Tried 3 times and it finally worked. I waited in line and then about a minute later it said I got Em. All of the issues I had set me back about 30-45 seconds. Like I said im not sure how I got a W when I never win on snkrs

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 7
I know I'm late, I still can't believe I got them... I went into the app and the price didn't show up right away. So I back out of the app and started over and clicked on the price. I clicked my size 9.5W 8M. and used Face ID which failed so I tried to enter my password and it failed. Tried 3 times and it finally worked. I waited in line and then about a minute later it said I got Em. All of the issues I had set me back about 30-45 seconds. Like I said im not sure how I got a W when I never win on snkrs
only W ive ever taken from snkrs was for gatorade 6s. other than that its been straight Ls for like the past 2 years. even when im in line exactly at 10pm. it seems like the people that got in after seem to cop.

Can you do me a favor and call Shiekh SF again tomorrow? The guy who answered the phone sounded pissed when I asked him lol. He also said that I had until next Monday to pick them up, isn't it usually the same day pickup?
Shady ish. It’s very unlikely that you have that long. If I’m in your shoes I’m going first thing in the morning on day 1.

Back
Top Bottom