Jordan 1 “satin” shattered backboard May 5th 2018

Wait so it’s Wednesday or Thursday? This is Shiekh SF?
I did got a DM back from Shiekh Twitter saying that we should get an email today or tomorrow for pickup instructions

I called shiekh SF. Yes an email from corp would be good. Please keep us posted if you do.

Entered 3 raffles that ended either yesterday or today... 0 emails so I guess that’s 3 more Ls lol

Oh well... for those who bought with intentions to be worn by them or who they bought em for then congrats

To those that bought to resell, you get the sarcastic congrats lol

Moving onto the next release...

Employee down here in SoCal said I'll be notified through the app. Hmm. I'm going to be stressing out until I finally have my pair in hand.

wait has anyone gotten a winning phone call from Nice Kicks LA? I went in on friday for the raffle and they said they dont know when they calling cuz they still waiting for their shipment..

Accidentally payed for rush shipping through FNL, but at least they stuck to it. Got that pair in yesterday. SNKRS pair should be here tomorrow

No but I don't think you need to stress, I DM'd their company twitter and whoever runs it says we will for sure get an email with instructions today.
Yea literally stressing me out cause I called twice at location and once they said Wednesday and another said Thursday lol

https://launches.endclothing.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-sl-av3725-010

DD3C0487-8190-4248-A5EB-0FF46D647D62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom