Jordan 1 Alpha

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by HAGS

NobleKane- Where did you get a full length zoom air insole? From another shoe? or can you buy them somewhere?

There's a bunch of shoes that have a full length zoom insole.

Talache
Flightposite 1 and 3 (maybe 2?)

Zoom flight five.

Kobe 2

Zoom E cue

Lebron IV

...to name just a few.

dont forget, back in those days, there were also soccer boots/cleats with full length zoom insoles. i copped a pair of zoom something cleats back in 01 onclearance from sportsmart for 19.99 just so i could have the insoles. i tried the alphas on yesterday (still waiting for mine from eastbay), i was wearing myzoom flight 96s, and they 96's felt considerably better than the alphas. once i get mine, i will play in them and see how they do.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by HAGS

NobleKane- Where did you get a full length zoom air insole? From another shoe? or can you buy them somewhere?

There's a bunch of shoes that have a full length zoom insole.

Talache

Flightposite 1 and 3 (maybe 2?)

Zoom flight five.

Kobe 2

Zoom E cue

Lebron IV

...to name just a few.

Are you sure, the Kobe 2's have zoom in the insoles? If so, I might try to remove them (They're glued down pretty tight).

I played in my Black/Reds tonight for the first time,I was quite impressed by them.
The bottom loaded zoom felt good,nice low profile and still decent cushioning.
They fit true to size for me and the padded lining made them nice and comfortable.
The traction was decent but not the best although the court was fairly dusty.
The peforations did a good job of keeping my feet cool and the uppers look ds after over an hours playing time.
Overall I'd say they were a decent shoe,probably a 7 or 8/10

I like the concept but at the same time something about the look turns me off. I think its a great bball shoe but a bad fashion shoe. The normal jordan 1's are the opposite. They aren't too good to ball in but look clean 2 wear.

what a bargain. full length zoom air. perforated leather upper. outstanding traction. enjoying mine. too bad some write it off due to the looks.

Back
Top Bottom