JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lmao I can't believe this dude was caught drop shipping from an ebay noob with no tagged pics and people are in here defending him like he did the right thing by owning up to it. Like he has other options at this point? He gonna lie some more to cover his blown reputation? My goodness this jordan culture is out of control.

Even the pre-resellers are getting Zyzz'd on this shoe.

Lmao I can't believe this dude was caught drop shipping from an ebay noob with no tagged pics and people are in here defending him like he did the right thing by owning up to it. Like he has other options at this point? He gonna lie some more to cover his blown reputation? My goodness this jordan culture is out of control.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttt.....

Sharing the info on the 'bad' site would help the community bro . No need to hide the bad or the good .
Very true. I shared the story in detail in the black toe thread.  Didn't want to send any extra business their way that's why i didn't mention it but the site was osneaker.  Shop there at your own risk.

I would agree 9 times out of 10 but occasionally the packing slip/invoice is forgotten. One of my pairs of breds came in yesterday from EB with nothing in the box. Happens to me from FNL as well somewhat regularly.
For Eastbay Jordan Retros and other big releases (Foams, etc.) they are already pre-boxed and sitting in the warehouse prior to an order being placed. Eastbay does not include the packing slip with these orders. I have had plenty of orders like this, you can call eastbay and have them send out the packing slip via email or go into your account and manually print one out.

:lol: @ the new guys talking crap about other members like they've been here for years. Calm down and put away the flame suits.

Very true. I shared the story in detail in the black toe thread.  Didn't want to send any extra business their way that's why i didn't mention it but the site was osneaker.  Shop there at your own risk.

Site looked legit thanks for the heads up

Post office left a notice on my door, didn't think they would show up today :smh: ... gonna stop at the post office 1st thing in the morning.

Is that the "lost" / shelflife pair? If so really congratz one step closer :wink:

Yeah man, idiots at the post office had my blood pressure thru the roof once I was told it might be "lost" if I didn't receive it by a certain day. If it was one rep that said it then I would've brushed it off, but the fact that multiple reps gave me zero sense of hope is was had me very concerned.

Shout out to Jason @ShelfLife for helping me keep my sanity throughout this whole process, excellent customer serivce on their end. :nthat:

Lulz at dudes saying Zyzz'd. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up on urban dictionary at this point 
laugh.gif

Sharing the info on the 'bad' site would help the community bro . No need to hide the bad or the good .

OLDER NT HEADS AINT FOOL WITH OSNEAKER SINCE THE 09 EGGPLANT FOAM FIASCO :smh:

Damn.. I'm not letting anybody hold my $280 only to let them send me that junk.. Smh..

I would just take the refund.. And let them deal with pawning that pair off on somebody else..

But on another note.. My 2 pairs should be here in about 4hrs..

I'm geeked..

The Eggplant Foam Fiasco :x :x ... forgot about that. Pre ordered from them and missed out on RD :smh: . Then they sent out emails talkin about they received a shipment of used gym towels instead of the eggplant foams from their supplier. They refunded our money and threw in 15% off coupon for future orders ..

The Eggplant Foam Fiasco :x :x ... forgot about that. Pre ordered from them and missed out on RD :smh: . Then they sent out emails talkin about they received a shipment of used gym towels instead of the eggplant foams from their supplier. They refunded our money and threw in 15% off coupon for future orders ..

And pmd every member that said something bad about the site cursing them out :lol:

All that needs to be said.

Man this thread is alwYs good for a good laugh! Zzz'd?! That's where I actually laughed out loud! :x

Yep eastbay pair should have a return packing slip. It will have his address on it though so he might be cautious about giving that out.

If need be tell him to photocopy it or take a picture of it with the address covered and have his phone number on there so you know its not some random eastbay packing slip.
I get all my releases from eastbay and I never have a packing slip.

Back
Top Bottom