JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Many posts already mentioning the stamp is not always on the box. If you got it feom a legit store then dont worry so much.

As far as what to use on the leather definitely be careful. I have a pair of V's that are from 2008 with really dry leather too not sure what can be done to revive an old pair. Leather almost feels crunchy if that makes sense.

The ones above dont look too bad. No leather shoe is going to be perfectly uniform.

^^^ that's right not every box has a stamp. Lot of the "GM" fake legit pictures are right for the most part but some things are terribly wrong. Do the investigating yourself it's better than depending on the opinion of others. It's a headache but you will know in the future when you see a fake pair. At this point in the time the fakes are very easy to spot if you have just a little experience with them. By about spring summer they will be really good. They already know what's wrong and what needs to be corrected..

According to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 , you should put some leather conditioner on your 1s, especially cause they still new. Preserves the texture of the leather, gives em a few more years to their life span and makes the leather softer and nicer.
Definitely will. Buying some on amazon sometime soon and gonna update y'all on how that goes. Think of dried skin vs. Moisturized skin. Basically the same with leather.

One love! Thanks for all the advice everyone! kilroythedon kilroythedon so I shouldn't care so much about the wrinkles? I just don't want the leather to be ruined!

@Jz4Dayz I tried the cocoa butter like you mentioned with the jergens but I don't use that so I did the queen Helene cocoa butter lotion, just enough on my finger tip rubbed it in and wiped it once. Think we good?

One love! Thanks for all the advice everyone! kilroythedon kilroythedon so I shouldn't care so much about the wrinkles? I just don't want the leather to be ruined!

@Jz4Dayz I tried the cocoa butter like you mentioned with the jergens but I don't use that so I did the queen Helene cocoa butter lotion, just enough on my finger tip rubbed it in and wiped it once. Think we good?

Bro I wouldn't worry too much. I'll try to send you some pics of my pairs through pm I know one pair I have has some wrinkles on the left by the swoosh. I know my royals have wrinkles and so do my shadows. I just told you cause I don't want you throwing all kinds of stuff of your shoe...

Be advised , do not compare the right and left shoe bottoms together. They are different on legit pairs. You have to compare right with right and left with left. Check your other NA 1's. The swoosh size and font ARE different on each shoe, not to mention the trademark...compare and you'll see

I need some advice! So my 1's came in from FTL today and it seems as if the cold up here in NYC dried out the leather and wrinkled it a bit. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to fix that? Not so much the wrinkles but the "dryness" of it? Any sort of conditioning lotion or whatever? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!
  aerospace 303 its like the armor-all wipes just better imo

My friend already got his pairs today. My tracking still says 'origin post is preparing shipment' since Jan. 3 
eyes.gif

My friend already got his pairs today. My tracking still says 'origin post is preparing shipment' since Jan. 3 :rolleyes  

How the heck did hhe get his already? Thought queens shipped them out the same day for everyone, which was like a week after rd. I'm just hoping mine leaves customs tonight or soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom