JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

SERIOUSLY. Stop using the sole patterns as a legit check unless they are obviously off. That information is WRONG.

According to geraldg2309 geraldg2309 , you should put some leather conditioner on your 1s, especially cause they still new. Preserves the texture of the leather, gives em a few more years to their life span and makes the leather softer and nicer.
Definitely will. Buying some on amazon sometime soon and gonna update y'all on how that goes. Think of dried skin vs. Moisturized skin. Basically the same with leather.

I use the Armor All Leather Care protectant, (Same stuff I use on the leather in the car) and it works well. It's a cream, put a little on a soft cloth and apply. Usually apply a few coats and it leaves it looking nice. My shadows were looking dry and after treating them with it they looked better than new. :smokin

I use the Armor All Leather Care protectant, (Same stuff I use on the leather in the car) and it works well. It's a cream, put a little on a soft cloth and apply. Usually apply a few coats and it leaves it looking nice. My shadows were looking dry and after treating them with it they looked better than new.
smokin.gif
Very nice fam. I was thinking about buying some Lexol Leather Conditioner (seems like best bang for your buck on amazon right now) But I'll look into that too. 

We discovered that about four weeks ago. Be careful y'all. Like I said do your research look at pictures don't ask for an opinion it's easy to just ask people if they real or fake but deal with the headache of knowing yourself it will help you in the long run. Like I said the real pairs are nice and the fakes are not if you have very little experience with them you will be able to tell the difference.

My pairs should come in tomorrow ill post pics when i get them in, hope you guys still on the hunt eventually grab your size.

srs? wth how
The pair he has, they are both GM. While some of the comparisons are things to look for other things on his list are completely wrong. I began to question it and then began comparing retail pairs to some of what he says.. besides who the hell even made this dude the authority on telling real from fake pairs...thats what got me started with the whole thing. 

Saddle soap, seems to be a safe choice amongst leather shoe connoisseurs. The last thing you want to do is use oils.

Do NOT use saddle soap. Saddle soap is a cleaner. What you want is something like the aforementioned leather conditioner.

I didn't see if anyone answered to the question if I can find a pair of size 14 online? I still have size 13, boo!

Thanks everyone! Appreciate it. I really wore them in and got those nice creases during the first wear because my GF wanted to go for a walk after lunch. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom