JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Need help with a dilemma nt fam. So I get emailed pics of the blk/red 1s and it all seemed to have checked out. I ask seller to send me paypal invoice to finalize this deal. One thing I'm curious about is that the email he sent me pics from is different from the one on the invoice. Also the phone number is completely different as well. I'm about to ask him why. Would this pose difficulty if I get played and want to file a claim? Thanks for any help in advance.

Dead @ lil longer.
Reminds of Alan Jackson Lil Bitty.....
roll.gif

Need help with a dilemma nt fam. So I get emailed pics of the blk/red 1s and it all seemed to have checked out. I ask seller to send me paypal invoice to finalize this deal. One thing I'm curious about is that the email he sent me pics from is different from the one on the invoice. Also the phone number is completely different as well. I'm about to ask him why. Would this pose difficulty if I get played and want to file a claim? Thanks for any help in advance.
Check his email here to make sure he is paypal verified.  Maybe he is using someone else pics or send you some fakes.  I would skip, imo.

https://www.paypal.com/verified/pal=email here

lmao @ sneakermoe's email. Those spelling errors and run-on sentence... Some people need to stay in school.

Hey guys I was hoping you all could help me with this pair. I know the lace bag doesn't have the 6 or so lines across and it appears to be 3, but the lace bag is the same size and tightness as my legit pair from kick usa. i checked with my royal 1s, and my royal 1 lace bag came this same way, i got them from finishline's website. Please help me figure out if these are legit or a really good GM pair. If they're a GM pair i'm gonna have to file a paypal dispute. The sad part is that i bought them from a guy i knew back in college. Thanks in advance. 

Hey guys I was hoping you all could help me with this pair. I know the lace bag doesn't have the 6 or so lines across and it appears to be 3, but the lace bag is the same size and tightness as my legit pair from kick usa. i checked with my royal 1s, and my royal 1 lace bag came this same way, i got them from finishline's website. Please help me figure out if these are legit or a really good GM pair. If they're a GM pair i'm gonna have to file a paypal dispute. The sad part is that i bought them from a guy i knew back in college. Thanks in advance. View media item 764992

View media item 764993

View media item 764994

View media item 764995

View media item 764996

View media item 764997

View media item 764998

View media item 764999

View media item 765000

View media item 765001

View media item 765002

View media item 765003

View media item 765004

View media item 765005
They look good to me but you should check against the pics in the LC section for the b/red 1's.

lmao @ sneakermoe's email. Those spelling errors and run-on sentence... Some people need to stay in school.
You should read Craigslist and Bay Area sneakerheads on fb...kids are idiots.
Anyway anyone remember that scammer from 770? I got my money back. HOLLA

Hunt over!

Paid $350 shipped for an authentic pair bought from local HoH.

Wasn't trying to pay that much but is ok ill get my whole $350 out of these morher******* not going to stare at em in my closet thats for sure!

By the way the seller is in NT :pimp:

Last edited:
You should read Craigslist and Bay Area sneakerheads on fb...kids are idiots.
Anyway anyone remember that scammer from 770? I got my money back. HOLLA

Good to hear you got your money back man[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Hey guys I was hoping you all could help me with this pair. I know the lace bag doesn't have the 6 or so lines across and it appears to be 3, but the lace bag is the same size and tightness as my legit pair from kick usa. i checked with my royal 1s, and my royal 1 lace bag came this same way, i got them from finishline's website. Please help me figure out if these are legit or a really good GM pair. If they're a GM pair i'm gonna have to file a paypal dispute. The sad part is that i bought them from a guy i knew back in college. Thanks in advance. 
Can I get a few more opinions? So far 1 legit, 1 fake. I'd appreciate a few more so I can be sure when I file my paypal dispute. Thanks all!

Can I get a few more opinions? So far 1 legit, 1 fake. I'd appreciate a few more so I can be sure when I file my paypal dispute. Thanks all!
not sure if you've noticed the guy that said fake was trollin' you...
laugh.gif
... looks legit to me though.

Legit. Box has stamp under the lid. Production dates are correct. Lace bag is the right size, and laces are packed in the right manner (pill shape, with neat wrapping around middle). Congrats, that's my size. =\

Back
Top Bottom