JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

All this tag talk made me wonder....

What does it say on the banned pairs?
2a91j5x.jpg

Was this the defect that made them all B grades??

The ambiguity in identifying gm/fake vs legit pairs is going to cause so much trouble for people still trying to grab their first pair. Be careful out there.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 Thanks for the pic fam. Rep'd. A quick question for you. Does the blk/gold and the XQs have double "EN"? It looks like the only release in 13 are the blk/reds.

I have two pairs of blacktoes, and both say Made In China/Fabrique A China.

Shadows are the same Made in China/Fabrique A China.

Laneys Made in China/Fabrique En Chine.

Breds are supposed to read as the Laneys, correct???

One thing I noticed, is that the the milky plastic tags(size tags) all seem to be the same.

They all have A China/En Chine.  Can someone verify this?

Last edited:
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 the inside of those XQ's :wow:

I'm too jelly

:wink:

Honestly, I opened up my XQs this morning thinking wow... I need to sell my black and golds to double up and finally wear these XQs... Then I open up the black and golds thinking... Man no way I can sell these Black and golds. :lol:

So blessed that now I'm spoiled. :smh:

wink.gif

Honestly, I opened up my XQs this morning thinking wow... I need to sell my black and golds to double up and finally wear these XQs... Then I open up the black and golds thinking... Man no way I can sell these Black and golds.
laugh.gif

So blessed that now I'm spoiled.
mean.gif
That's a good problem to have.

Anyone else still not receive their Bred 1s from Queens? Mine have been Inbound out of Customs since the 14th, but no changes in the tracking since then...

Back
Top Bottom