JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

im lost what size are you getting. i wouldn't do it so many gms and fakes,scammers and flakes

Size 11, but yea I hear you on the online trade thing...I've read some horror stories. Already asked for pics, waiting to hear back.

Just looking for some outside feed back, thanks!

Both my shadow and breds have fabrique en chine

And both are very legit

I'm just basing it on what others seem to be saying. Having said that, my Royals, Shadows and black toes were all purchased at a legit store (Exclucity in Montreal) and all say "Fabrique en China". So what's the deal?

I'm just basing it on what others seem to be saying. Having said that, my Royals, Shadows and black toes were all purchased at a legit store (Exclucity in Montreal) and all say "Fabrique en China". So what's the deal?
Lol. Was looking at the size tag and not the NA tag..shadows have the misspelling and bred have chine right

Lol. Was looking at the size tag and not the NA tag..shadows have the misspelling and bred have chine right
Lol ah, that makes sense! Back to my original comment... it's ironic that the legit pairs have the mistake and the fakes have the correct spelling lol

Shop in Vegas has 5 pairs of xq's... $700 each shhhh. When I was there 6 months ago and bought royals I could have gotten them for 550 should have pulled the trigger smh

Been to snowy out here to UN DS my pair... Can't wait to get these on feet!
glasses.gif

@dQUEZADA Isn't he the guy I was trolling...?Selling them and still asking about authenticity...?

:rofl:

*DEAD*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom