JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone wearing these? Let's see some on-feet action in here! Can't wait for mine. Just pulled the trigger on 2 pairs and I can't wait to wear these into the ground.

Last edited:
Wow just ran through a bunch of them listed on ebay....People are bidding the crap out of these GM and fakes. The sellers don't even know they are selling fakes. Crazy...

anyone else's queens order still in New York?

yep. my queenz pair is chillin...and im in the west coast.

i'd assume they're going to be there for a while. my gamma xi's from Hanon are also still sitting-waiting for release. Can take up to 3 months, but at least they're coming.

glad i made my trades when i could.

Last edited:
If someone can please pm or send me in the right direction. I honestly forgot what member posted it smh. Someone posted how to condition the leather and lengthen the life of the AJ1. Thanks in advance fam.

Oh btw, just watched the youtube video ShoeZeum did on the 1 dozen different versions of the black/red 1s. Did anyone else notice on the 2001 version he displayed, it had those peaks on the toebox? I know that's a common difference with gm/fake pairs to authentic pairs on the 2013 versions. Not sure if that was a common thing with legit pairs back then. 

My boy bought a pair of Royals last year from a seller that 100% did not know they were GM. Got a full refund from and ended up doing legit checks on a few other pairs the seller had.

But I'd say that most KNOW they're selling fakes.

Well at the time of the fake/gm royal explosion, they were pretty easy to spot. Breds are a diff story. You can tell but its not so obvious.

death to gm sellers!! the absence of knowledge is no excuse. these resellers know what they are doing. they are just preying on the newbies and anybody they can get over on.

death to gm sellers!! the absence of knowledge is no excuse. these resellers know what they are doing. they are just preying on the newbies and anybody they can get over on.
absolutely! but ignorance will get you nowhere, if you want to buy something do some research. you dont just run out and buy any car u do research before you buy, same with anything else.

Oh btw, just watched the youtube video ShoeZeum did on the 1 dozen different versions of the black/red 1s. Did anyone else notice on the 2001 version he displayed, it had those peaks on the toebox? I know that's a common difference with gm/fake pairs to authentic pairs on the 2013 versions. Not sure if that was a common thing with legit pairs back then. 

Peaks were common on Jordans from early to mid 2000s. Some models had them and some didn't.

Back
Top Bottom