JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

No they're more, it's just hard to tell in pics. If I was selling GM's I would use the pics that were least discernible also.

For members that are more knowledgeable about the differences, can we all collaborate to create a list with descriptions and pics of these less discernible features of gms? I looked at the pics on page 1, and it's really hard to differentiate most of them for me at least. I have pairs from ndc and queens, and some differences are noticeable even though both are obviously legit.

For members that are more knowledgeable about the differences, can we all collaborate to create a list with descriptions and pics of these less discernible features of gms? I looked at the pics on page 1, and it's really hard to differentiate most of them for me at least. I have pairs from ndc and queens, and some differences are noticeable even though both are obviously legit.

There was another helpful post with differences if someone can point me to the right page Id be happy to add it in the first post.

theres a size 10 for 365 shipped on the bay

probably could talk it down to 350 or less if you messaged them

theres a size 10 for 365 shipped on the bay
probably could talk it down to 350 or less if you messaged them

You most likely can if they're wanting to do it via PP invoice. Let them know they'll be saving money with not having ebay fees hitting them the following month & see if that helps w negotiating price

Last edited:
boogeda boogeda repped.

PAGE 1 IS NOW UPDATED WITH AS MANY PICS AS YOU CAN HANDLE ON THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RETAIL PAIRS AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

Many props to members @EarvinTorres and @louytromps for all the work .Great contribution guys.

IF YOU CANNOT JUDGE BY THEM PICS , STAY AWAY OR BUY FROM AN OFFICIAL RETAILER.

Last edited:
My man that post was already on pg 1 (all pics in one)

The one I was looking for , was pointed out and posted too.

glasses.gif
Whoops sorry. I was working on a very slow comp so I didnt want to go back and check. Would have taken a bit to load up again. lol

idk, have yet to receive them in the mail. it was supposed to be a surprise but she stayed logged into her eBay account and i saw it. Those pictures are the ones from the listing. I guess just wait now
Box looks off as well (nike logo are in wrong alignment on the box).  As well as other visible spot pointed out by @xphishx713  .  I would say learning toward 70% fake unless better picture could prove authentic.

fellas, tell your ladies to not get cute and pick shoes up for you from places like ebay. Burn city.

Retail or nothing from the ladies.

i've told my girl enough about GMs when I was looking for my Royals that she knows better than to buy sneakers for me 
laugh.gif

20% off automatically applied at very end of checkout comes out to around 260 shipped I think

Back
Top Bottom