JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Managed to pick up a pair of these finally. Only the Royal's left to find now and I will be happy

More pics 
nerd.gif

I really want to send a special thanks to @drwbrzy who sold me these. After 4 weeks of striking out and getting scammed, I finally have the only jordan I'll ever want (cept the royals maybe). These are the best. Thank you to nt and andrew for letting me know there are still good ppl in the community, which is what nt should be about. Here's the art photos, they'll be on feet soon.

View media item 772076
View media item 772077

I really want to send a special thanks to @drwbrzy who sold me these. After 4 weeks of striking out and getting scammed, I finally have the only jordan I'll ever want (cept the royals maybe). These are the best. Thank you to nt and andrew for letting me know there are still good ppl in the community, which is what nt should be about. Here's the art photos, they'll be on feet soon.

grats dude, glad u got yours. i think i've given up on looking for mine lol

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. I've personally never done business with him, but I doubt he'd do someone dirty like that.

naw i wouldnt, but i was only curious as to y dude jus picked my listing and decided to get a co-sign cuz he thinks they r fakes...especially when i posted one pic and the shoes are still in my possession.

View media item 772106

Back
Top Bottom