JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Still cant tell the difference after 2 million photos comparing in tha first page PLUS postiung legit checks in here.
awesome. :lol:

I think the easiest way to do a legit check on these is to just look at the lace bag...atleast thats what i do. If it looks it can hold a whole ounce of weed then its not legit lol

I think the easiest way to do a legit check on these is to just look at the lace bag...atleast thats what i do. If it looks it can hold a whole ounce of weed then its not legit lol

So if I get 1 fake and one real , change the bags you ll buy it off me for 400? 8)

Last edited:
I think a mother way to tell is the toe box and the wings logo. On fakes the wings logo is either too small or too far back

This thread seems like it's over and somehow has become a LC thread...
Do you guys even read the rules?
Lucky I'm not a mod. Cause all you guys asking for a LC would be banned...
The info to tell real vs gm(fakes) is around, stop asking to be spoon fed or you will never learn.

This thread was honestly one of the best I've been a part of. I know the Royal thread(s) are smiling from heaven :lol:

All the worst parts on fakes. 95% instantly stick out to me after reading this thread.

CLASSIC SHOE. CLASSIC THREAD.

Hilarious 
laugh.gif

I have a pair of authentic Size 9.5. The size didn't work out for me. So, I decided to pick up a size 10. Now, I am thinking that I picked up a fake/GM. Its hard to tell because there are no obvious signs other than the box size and and how the leather wrinkles. Although, I have seen some authentics on sale with crazy wrinkling on leather. Don't know if this a difference of quality control or real versus GM. If any other pics are needed please let me know. I didn't post pics of things that looked ok like the size tag and nike tag are identical and no obvious differences. Pretty much ready to give up on ever finding these if I get screwed.

Toe Box

Pink inner stitching

Black inner stitching

Wrinkles a lot

Doesn't wrinkle as much

Lace bags are the same size, just the unknown 10 is not as well packed

Difference in box size which might be the dead give away.

Last edited:

I have a pair of authentic Size 9.5. The size didn't work out for me. So, I decided to pick up a size 10. Now, I am thinking that I picked up a fake/GM. Its hard to tell because there are no obvious signs other than the box size and and how the leather wrinkles. Here are some detailed pics. If any other pics are needed please let me know. Pretty much ready to give up on ever finding these if I get screwed.

Toe Box

Pink inner stitching

Black inner stitching

Wrinkles a lot 

Doesn't wrinkle as much

Lace bags are the same size, just the unknown 10 is not as well packed

Difference in box size which might be the dead give away.
i have aj1's in 9.5 and 10 and the box size difference is the same as yours  and both of mine are legit

Back
Top Bottom