JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Wanted to double up on these but to much of a crap shoot .
Gm pairs flooding the market ,shady resellers,cl scams,overseas websites PayPal chargebacks ,ebay scams
I'm happy to have gotten one pair
For me releases like this can only be purchased from jordan accounts or websites that you know and trust.
Anywhere else and your gonna go out of your mind second guessing
This was royals part 2
Good luck for those still searching
I'm not paying 400+ for another pair only to be skeptical
On to the next !

Looks like I'm going to have to double up. Found another size12 pair for 330. Now I can rock one and stock one!

bout to unDS mine to celebrate Chinese New Year lol

@lamekilla  not sure if you're gonna fit 9.5 in these bro.

imo..royals fit big, shadows fits snug, these fit snug/small. I went up half a size and it feels tts. 

bout to unDS mine to celebrate Chinese New Year lol

@lamekilla
 not sure if you're gonna fit 9.5 in these bro.

imo..royals fit big, shadows fits snug, these fit snug/small. I went up half a size and it feels tts. 

Royals are pretty roomy but hopefully it's not too uncomfortable of a fit. I have 9.5 in black cement 3's and black cement 4's. I also have shoe shields in both too. The BC 3's even with the shields are spacious and comfy but the BC 4's with the shoe shields are OD snug. My feet are kinda narrow too so hopefully I'll be ok. I'll loosen up the lacing a little on these as well. Let's see some Un-DS pics though, these shoes are forever sexy!

Last edited:
@lamekilla ill get some pics tmrw night.

But i would definitely try to get a size swap, even tho itd be a pain in the a** with all these fakes out there.

I had the banned Is in a 9.5, they looked OD small on my feet. Sizing down on a high top shoe makes your feet look extra small lol. Couldnt get a sz swap so I sold em. 

Last edited:

Here is my story. Bought off a guy on ebay and did the usual paypal go cheaper route. Ad and him said they are 100% real and authentic. I ended up getting them and you can tell once you put it next to a real pair (size 10 fake size 12 real)

We went back and forth and he was saying how he bought them from HOH, and that he has a great rating and he never sold fakes before blah blah blah. When they came in I figured it was same JB quality we should expect. I did not know I was taken until I picked up my pair a day later. I examined the hell out of it and online videos and this thread confirmed they were fake in every category there can be. I showed it to some of my sneaker friends and they were a little annoyed on how good they make the real/gm pairs. The dude was a prick and replied with the usual scammer type of responses.

I filed a claim with PayPal and within 48 hours they replied

We received your claim for the following transaction:

Transaction Details
-------------------------
SELLER INFO*
-------------------------

After reviewing your claim, we concluded that you’re entitled to a refund.
To receive your refund, simply follow these steps:

1)  Return the item to your seller at the following address:

SELLER ADDRESS*

2)  Track your shipment online — most shipping services offer online
tracking.

3)  If your transaction is valued at $250.00 or more, be sure the shipping
service captures the recipient’s signature as an online proof-of-delivery.

Please also note that you are responsible for the cost of shipping. Please
provide your shipping information to us within 10 calendar days of
receiving this email. Please note: if you don’t provide the shipping
information within this timeframe, your claim will be denied and you won’t
receive a refund.

Here’s how to provide your shipping information:

1)  Log in to your PayPal account.
2)  Click “Resolution Center” and then select “Open Cases.”.
3)  Find the transaction or claim in question and click "Respond" in the
Action column.
4)  Choose “Provide Tracking Information.”
5)  Enter your tracking information and click “Submit.”

After we confirm your shipping information, we will credit your PayPal
account. Please note: your refund amount is based on the Protection
Coverage listed on the auction and could be less than the original
transaction amount.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling
safely on our Business Resource Center at
https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,
Bogdan
Protection Services

I sent them in the mail today and gave the tracking info.

Confirmation email stated:

Hello **********,

We are in the process of investigating the following claim.

Thank you for providing the online tracking information for the returning
item. This tracking information has been shared with the seller. Once
delivery of the item can be confirmed, a refund will be issued.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you
will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account
and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

I hope some of this info is helpful, and I would say I did about 50% of the things you should not do when buying. The 3 things that saved me are "my high volume of buying and usage on paypal with no previous claims in 5 years", "he put 100% authentic in the ebay ad", and "I did an invoice and not gift". I learned a good lesson from this but I hope some of this info is helpful for anyone getting scammed. 
FINAL UPDATE: I won and money back in my account. I lost 27$ in shipping and insurance, but better than losing full amount anytime!

Dear *******,

Thank you for providing tracking information confirming that you returned
the item associated with this case. You will receive a separate email with
information on how this case will be resolved.

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

You have indicated that a partial refund of $400.00 USD would be
satisfactory.
We were able to recover $400.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you.  Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

What to Do Next

No further action is required by you at this time.

Thanks,

PayPal Protection Services Department
Sincerely,
PayPal

Again this was my process, hope it helps someone out there feel better in case they were taken.

haahahahah 
roll.gif

Thanks

rep'd

Man I've been following this thread since about november, and it turned out just like the Royals. All together I've been following the Jordan I fiasco since the Royals thread; not as a info lurker, but just as an observer of reactions to the sht that came from that release as well. Jordan Brand fcked up horribly with the distro on these, gm is making out like a bandit, and there are still mad people without the shoes they wanted.  It pretty much happened the same 2 years in a row. I know it's driven me from jordan brand/nike for the most part. I know the mystique of limited shoes is "great for brands" or whatever the fck...but they coulda did WAYYY better. Shout out to ya'll dudes who are hella loyal to JB even after all this sht. I hope ya'll get the pairs or there's some sort of restock(yeah right). 

Last edited:

Man I've been following this thread since about november, and it turned out just like the Royals. All together I've been following the Jordan I fiasco since the Royals thread; not as a info lurker, but just as an observer of reactions to the sht that came from that release as well. Jordan Brand fcked up horribly with the distro on these, gm is making out like a bandit, and there are still mad people without the shoes they wanted.  It pretty much happened the same 2 years in a row. I know it's driven me from jordan brand/nike for the most part. I know the mystique of limited shoes is "great for brands" or whatever the fck...but they coulda did WAYYY better. Shout out to ya'll dudes who are hella loyal to JB even after all this sht. I hope ya'll get the pairs or there's some sort of restock(yeah right). 
I agree.  This release left a bad taste in my mouth.  I'm definitely scaling back big time from all of these Jordan releases.  It's just not the same and the feeling of purchasing a pair of Jordan's just isn't there like it used to be.  Before retro's even existed, with every release, it felt like you were getting something really special.  Now, with the amount of Jordan's that get released each year, that feeling is slowly diminishing for me.

On a side note, I see you are from Tucson as well
smokin.gif

^Oh thank god. Anything else standout to you? Also, the guy I bought the Size 10 from we were bickering over $10 at the end. lol! I figured if he were selling fakes, prob wouldn't negotiate so hard. Also, had a 48 100% positive feedback on ebay.
The most obvious is the color and feel to it, specifically that glossy faint red look vs real which has no real gloss and crinkles when you press it. I do not see any glossy tone to yours. Out of the stitching these 2 jumped out at me. Stiching on fakes is less and sloppy especially on the ankle part. Also my size 12 tab on back was smaller than my size 10 fake.

I did not notice mine were fake right away, not until I picked up my size 12.

Here were most noticeable differences I saw outside of double checking youtube and 1st page on this thread:

- color was off

- shape was off and crooked

- square tab on back was bigger than my size 12 (fake was size 10 for a friend)

- toe cap had much more perferations on real than fake

- dates matched except for the end date, mine was in september and the fake was end of august I believe

- box should have a serial stamp on the inside of the lid and the box should not be small, the shoe should swim in the box a little, it should not be be a tight fit.

- ankle cuff shape was off and had the widows peak in the middle

- the fake had a glossier finish to it, and the leather would not crinkle

- the smells were different too, my real ones smelled like the 88 retro's, had that strong glue smell, fakes had a bland smell to it

- wings logo very different when you look and feel them. You see it more off center on fakes

- toe box shape was definitely off

- next to the reals you see a lighter shade of red on fakes with a glossier tone on it

- a big one will also be the stitching on the inside of the shoe, where the top lace holes go through, where the strap rounds the ankle. You will see a lot more stitching no the real than the fake, the fakes you can see sloppy stitching all around.

p.s: he had a 41  stars and 100% rating
mean.gif
 stupid me, never let my guard down again. I can only pray for everyone else to get real ones or get money back from scammers.

Last edited:
*he had a 41  stars and 100% rating

You know, been doing it long time and on faith and never got burned. Was a very hectic shoe season and from buying, raffles, hooks and reloading cash by selling you get caught up in not falling behind, you cut corners and don't take a minute to read or pay attention, you get burned. Luckily it worked out and I can be an example of the idiot who effed up but got his money back lol.

I deserve as many 
mean.gif
 as I get. 

I digress.

Last edited:
Finally :pimp: weird that's leaning though

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/774486/width/600/height/800/IMG]

[GALLERY="media, 774490"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 774491"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 774492"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 774494"][/GALLERY][/quote]

@locobans i notice that the nike logo on the sole on ur left pair os different from your right. Look closely at the swoosh. The other one is shorter than the other. But theyre still legit. Must been made from different factories. My shadows are like that and i got em from size? Just noticed.

Back
Top Bottom