JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

looks just like a pair i bought. filed a claim through paypal for being imitation/fake and were destroyed for my refund. box looked legit but missing the sticker on the bottom of the box and no stamp on lid but size was exact same size as the legit box. you could tell in hand that the shoes weren't authentic.

@NCTwin totally forgot to check! I'm sure it's a wrap with trying to get the black and golds SMH. If anyone wants to hook me up with 11.5 that' would be great!

UN-DS these bad boys today. Love em so much
devil.gif

Birdseye

^^^Nice :pimp:
I can't wait to find a pair in my size.

#thehuntcontinues

Last edited:
Homie from Cali came through with a pair for a real good price 8) AJKOs and Phats came in this week. Regular black laces look better on the lows than the fat red laces they came with IMO. All will be worn to the ground :smokin ...for those still on the hunt #keepfaith

View media item 777904

What's the dates for the bred 1's? Is 7/10/13 - 8/21/13 legit?

One of my legit pairs have that date. I got mines from my local mom & pop store. It was found out that some of them with that date are unauthorized/suspect sneakers.

Forgot to add: Production dates differ. All three of my pairs had different end production dates (8/14/13, 8/21/13 & 9/27/13).

Last edited:
One of my legit pairs have that date. I got mines from my local mom & pop store. It was found out that some of them with that date are unauthorized/suspect sneakers.

Forgot to add: Production dates differ. All three of my pairs had different end production dates (8/14/13, 8/21/13 & 9/27/13).

My ndc pair has a production date of 7/10/13 - 8/21/13, so I'm not sure if production dates are necessarily sure indicators.

My ndc pair has a production date of 7/10/13 - 8/21/13, so I'm not sure if production dates are necessarily sure indicators.
Production dates mean absolutely nothing unless the production date is ridiculous (you know what I mean).

Production dates mean absolutely nothing unless the production date is ridiculous (you know what I mean).

I know what you mean. That's exactly the point I'm making if you read my post correctly. Production dates are *not necessarily indicators. I agree though that if a pair has a ridiculous prod date that you're better off looking somewhere else.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. That's exactly the point I'm making if you read my post correctly. Production dates are necessarily indicators. I agree though that if a pair has a ridiculous prod date that you're better off looking somewhere else.
Unless I am missing the point, production dates mean nothing. When I mean nothing, is when a shoe has a production date after the release date (2009 Spacejams) or more than the 6 months before release date. About most of the questionable pairs had production dates that are within range of legit production dates. This is when you need to a legit check (personally or have have a second or third opinion). That is why I am not too concerned with production dates because questionable pairs and legit pairs can have the same production date.

Unless I am missing the point, production dates mean nothing. When I mean nothing, is when a shoe has a production date after the release date (2009 Spacejams) or more than the 6 months before release date. About most of the questionable pairs had production dates that are within range of legit production dates. This is when you need to a legit check (personally or have have a second or third opinion). That is why I am not too concerned with production dates because questionable pairs and legit pairs can have the same production date.

Typo: I mean "not necessarily." Anyway moving on.

I'm gonna go ahead and cop the Royals for that crazy resell price. I had em when they first dropped but I was short cash and the resale price was too tempting so I sold them. Now I need them back since my financial situation has recovered, so I could complete my collection.
View media item 777992

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom