JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Everyone see the up date from flight 23 @Footaction: #Flight23NYC Update. http://t.co/RQsGsz4GlO
sick.gif

How'd those BG 1s even make it to an official announcement and not last 24hrs?
What'd be funny is if they never even had em; just trolled to get a bigger opening day lineup.
Wonder if people in line were notified or have to check twitter.

I'm thinking the same thing. I just refuse to go camp for a maybe shot at a maybe chance they'll release something crazy! If not for the grand opening maybe a raffle? Or twitter release or something!

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal where did you end up getting your bred 1's from?

I'm thinking the same thing. I just refuse to go camp for a maybe shot at a maybe chance they'll release something crazy! If not for the grand opening maybe a raffle? Or twitter release or something!

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal where did you end up getting your bred 1's from?
if you were already there you would probably stay til opening. Nothing would be worse than being there all day, leaving after the bs update and then missing out on something crazy

alp alp I think my OCD would kick in and force me to stay and freeze. They might have the grand opening with the wack joints and then randomly release what everybody went for at different times in the day or later in the week? A few places reported the black and gold and black and red restocking

My bro got the sneakermoe pairs today and they are as fake as the shoes on Page 1. They definitely pulled a bait and switch from their last IG post and the pairs received. I'll post a comparison of legit and fakes tomororw.

Yup, a lot of heads are gonna stay all night cuz they've been there all day or longer. Those websites announced those restocks based off of that list.

alp alp I'm sure we will find out early tomorrow. I almost want to drive by and see how many people left already
still a lot, a dude I know out there told me. At this point it would be foolish to leave if you were there all day, also foolish if you stay all night for nothing. You can't win with jb :lol:

In regards to dates, soles Etc.

Out of my 3 pairs, I have one purchased from Queenz, one from Sneakerhead.com, and one from an ebay seller who provided me with a receipt from bouncewear.com.

whether it makes a difference or not, the ebay on is a 12, SH is 13 and Queenz was a 12.5. the ebay pair and Queenz pair both have stamped box lids.

I've inspected each of my pairs and the 12 and the 13 are basically identical in terms of size tag (prod dates), and sole pattern etc. The leather quality is a little better on the 13 and 12.5.

The queenz pair says it was produced 1 day before the other 2 and has a slightly different sole pattern.

Back
Top Bottom