JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nice collection up there
Thanks y'all I really appreciate it. Took some work. And I can honestly say, I couldn't have done it without this forum 
nthat.gif

**** is going to be crazy at flight23 i can just see it.. glad i live on the opposite side of the country, don't have to stress about it lol

Anybody have this issue with their bred 1s: when i press on the toe box, it gets wrinkly and seems to be softer than other pairs. my brother and my pair both came from Footaction, but his look more smoother than mine. I dont know if it has something to do with the cold weather, because that on that week, there was a snow storm, and the shoes  was stuck in the cold weather.

Anybody have this issue with their bred 1s: when i press on the toe box, it gets wrinkly and seems to be softer than other pairs. my brother and my pair both came from Footaction, but his look more smoother than mine. I dont know if it has something to do with the cold weather, because that on that week, there was a snow storm, and the shoes  was stuck in the cold weather.

I wouldn't over analyze it too much. Many shoes, not just these, often use slightly different cuts of material between different batches. It's also really common to have a left shoe with one cut of material, while the right is noticeably different.

My hunt for a pair will probably be a never ending cycle. Come on good karma![emoji]128513[/emoji]

Anyone in here notice that the Fake GM pairs has a Bigger "TM" sign (where the wing logo is) then the authentic Pairs?

Back
Top Bottom