JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

he was asking about shadows, not breds..

I KNOW.

you aint getting the shadows for $200 bro. What size? 19? Nothing in the 9-12 range for $200.

Shadows havent been in the $200 area in a long time.

Last edited:
I KNOW.

you aint getting the shadows for $200 bro. What size? 19? Nothing in the 9-12 range for $200.
after release they didn't go for more than 200.. guess that changed, I haven't seen prices for them until I just looked now. my fault

I KNOW.

Shadows havent been in the $200 area in a long time.

I was lucky enough to double up and grab a size 12 a few weeks ago for $170. I've looked around after that and now can't find another for under $230

I remember getting my 06 grape V's from an athletes foot store :smokin

Used to work there. Not all had a track. And the only ones still open were privately owned and not corporate.

They were one of the first to do footscan technology for insoles.

Crappy discounts and crappy managers.

Coming from a place with TWO athletes foot in the same mall. Now that mall has none and doesnt get retro jordans supposedly

Shadows are so damn scarce now and the prices of breds and royals are just rising. I really need to find at least one OG pair soon.

How did you get stuck?
i was in a tizzy tryin to scoop after release when i missed.

got 2 off twitter.

1 legit

1 gm

both texted me legit pics

i got 'em both in but didn't really inspect the way i should've (just being stupid)

then couldn't remember which one was which after the fact so couldn't really risk trying to screw with the guy who sent me the legit ones

the gms dont look bad honestly. it took me a few times of setting 'em side by side before i even got a hint one might be gm (the red on the box is what ultimately was my first tip off)

i didn't have a pc so i didn't use the lc here the way i should've

so i'll prolly just flip the legit pair and run the gm one into the ground.

sucks but i'm not gonna try to accidentally screw the guy who didn't screw me bc i was stupid and didn't keep my records appropriately.

also the gm pair the guy included a legit receipt so he threw me off just enough that i didn't look in a timely fashion to find out when they came in.

so ya. dont be dumb kids. it might cost you upwards of 3 bills

U guys think DS 2011 BLACK CEMENT 3 for BLACK/RED 1s worn once same size 10 a fair trade? I own the 1s.

U guys think DS 2011 BLACK CEMENT 3 for BLACK/RED 1s worn once same size 10 a fair trade? I own the 1s.
No not really, he's getting the good end of the deal imo ,I believe the 1s are still worth more.

Unless you just would rather have the bc3s then go for it

No not really, he's getting the good end of the deal imo ,I believe the 1s are still worth more.

i would tend to agree with this notion.. plus, i'm sure we'll get a black cement 3 with the nike air treatment soon enough.. if you take into the account the limited amount of pairs made of the bred 1s compared to the GR that the black cement 3s were in 2011, i would say the 1s are more valuable from a monetary stand point. However, saying all that if you prefer the black cement 3s over the bred 1s, then have it =)

Last edited:

Yeah thats what I think too but my size 10 fits kinda narrow than my other ones and finding a 10.5 is harder than i thought so im just trying to see what else I can get in trades for em. And i dont have the black cements so i want those too.

i would tend to agree with this notion.. plus, i'm sure we'll get a black cement 3 with the nike air treatment soon enough.. if you take into the account the limited amount of pairs made of the bred 1s compared to the GR that the black cement 3s were in 2011, i would say the 1s are more valuable from a monetary stand point. However, saying all that if you prefer the black cement 3s over the bred 1s, then have it =)

Yeah ive heard rumors about it but no clear info yet and as far as preference i like em both equally and that is why im having this dilemma.

Yeah ive heard rumors about it but no clear info yet and as far as preference i like em both equally and that is why im having this dilemma.
i know they are just rumors, but we are obviously going to see a retro of the black cement 3 before the nike air bred 1.. i mean it's not like your trading bred 1s for crimson 3s or something crazy like that.. if you covet bc3s, i would say go for it

i know they are just rumors, but we are obviously going to see a retro of the black cement 3 before the nike air bred 1.. i mean it's not like your trading bred 1s for crimson 3s or something crazy like that.. if you covet bc3s, i would say go for it

Yeah u do have a point. Thanks man! I guess i'll just wait it out. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom