JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I bet that won't be a bad price fir these next year
When the royals first came out people were complaining about the $250 initial resell price. A year later royals were reselling for alot more. Breds will be the same. Most shoes the hype dies down after a while which would lower the resale prices. But these are a classic and iconic shoe that over time the market will dry and the price for a store bought pair will rise significantly. Jm sneaker had a full size run of royals at $400. After the bred release he kept raising the price. I checked today and saw he has them at $600 and his stock is almost sold out.

Last edited:
Guys... how do 1s typically fit? My normal shoe size is a 10, but I typically wear a 9.5 in most Jordans (except XIs where I go 10). Some I even size down to a 9. I ask because I found a great deal on size 9 Shadows, but I'm not trying to be uncomfortable either. Do they fit more like XIs? Thanks.

Last edited:
Guys... how do 1s typically fit? My normal shoe size is a 10, but I typically wear a 9.5 in most Jordans (except XIs where I go 10). Some I even size down to a 9. I ask because I found a great deal on size 9 Shadows, but I'm not trying to be uncomfortable either. Do they fit more like XIs? Thanks.
I am a 9.5 in most Jordans but a sz 10 in XIs just like you, so I think we match up.

Here is what I found out after experimenting:

Royals, Shadows, and Black Toes TTS= 9.5

Picked up a Bred 1s in a sz 9.5, but the toe box is a different shape than the other 1s. Fits tighter, but I can get by.

As for squeezing into a 9, I tried it myself in some of the above models and it was pretty uncomfortable. Maybe the leather will stretch out over time, but I recommend TTS for Shadows.

Def run narrow at the toes, I would NOT size down on Shadows. I went TTS on em and when they stretched at the toes it left stress / stretch marks on the leather. Went up .5 on B/Red 1 and they fit better for me, never any pressure around the toes.

Dont do it bro. You'll regret it. When in doubt, sizing up is always the better option. You can do much more if the shoe is slightly bigger than what you need.

I agree. Sizing up .5 of what u need is always better. Especially in Jordan 1s never go half a size down. These shoes run narrow. If you end up jamming your foot into a shoe that hurts your pinky toe after wears...it's not worth it. It's especially bad for posture and creates back pain.

When the royals first came out people were complaining about the $250 initial resell price. A year later royals were reselling for alot more. Breds will be the same. Most shoes the hype dies down after a while which would lower the resale prices. But these are a classic and iconic shoe that over time the market will dry and the price for a store bought pair will rise significantly. Jm sneaker had a full size run of royals at $400. After the bred release he kept raising the price. I checked today and saw he has them at $600 and his stock is almost sold out.

Royals were never re-selling for 250 fam.some sites had pre-orders for 250 , many retracted and cancelled them some honored them.Resell price out of the release date was 300-350.I agree 100% with everything else you say though.;p)

I am a 9.5 in most Jordans but a sz 10 in XIs just like you, so I think we match up.

Here is what I found out after experimenting:

Royals, Shadows, and Black Toes TTS= 9.5
Picked up a Bred 1s in a sz 9.5, but the toe box is a different shape than the other 1s. Fits tighter, but I can get by.

As for squeezing into a 9, I tried it myself in some of the above models and it was pretty uncomfortable. Maybe the leather will stretch out over time, but I recommend TTS for Shadows.

Yup i agree with this one too. All 3 (royals,shadows,blacktoes) are TTS. The breds unfortunately are a lil tighter.

Was messing around with my camera today and took a pic of 2/3 2013 edition 1's that I own. The breds already are starting to yellow but I have a ds pair to bust out once the current pair is cooked.

Jordan really did a solid job with these 1s this year quality wise.

View media item 848619

i just looked up bred1s on instagram and there are so many ppl that bought fakes. and ppl are even offering hundreds of dollars for totally fake shoes still.  how could you even fall for this?

that sandwich bag still 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Was messing around with my camera today and took a pic of 2/3 2013 edition 1's that I own. The breds already are starting to yellow but I have a ds pair to bust out once the current pair is cooked.

Jordan really did a solid job with these 1s this year quality wise.
your midsoles are?

i just looked up bred1s on instagram and there are so many ppl that bought fakes. and ppl are even offering hundreds of dollars for totally fake shoes still.  how could you even fall for this?

that sandwich bag still 
mean.gif
i could understand those getting fooled on release date paying retail or slightly above retail.. but man, months after release with resell prices being sky high , you would think the buyer would do some research if he's paying more than double the retail price for a shoe.  i'm a retail or bust kind of guy,and i still do research on every non-store purchase i make

Doesn't really matter what we think if it's not gonna kill your pockets and you want them get em I could say no wait for a pair at 200 but that's not happening if I was in the market for a pair right now I probably would got to a respected consignment shop just so I could not stress while they're in the mail if I got duped or not

i could understand those getting fooled on release date paying retail or slightly above retail.. but man, months after release with resell prices being sky high , you would think the buyer would do some research if he's paying more than double the retail price for a shoe.  i'm a retail or bust kind of guy,and i still do research on every non-store purchase i make

Where were these at or around retail on release day

Back
Top Bottom