JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I was wondering the same thing. More specifically, anyone know where to buy a good pair of waxed laces for Royals?
I may swap them off my 3Lab5's to see how it looks, but release day of the 3Lab's I wasn't a huge fan of the waxed laces, they also stiffen up very easily

I didn't want to start a whole new thread so I though I would just ask here. How much are Shadow 1s worth?

Shadow 1's are going for 250-300 now, but it kinda depends on size you want. Ebay has some crazy prices right now, so I'd look somewhere else for them.

Shadow 1's are going for 250-300 now, but it kinda depends on size you want. Ebay has some crazy prices right now, so I'd look somewhere else for them.
Alright thanks, so I guess the one on CL I found for $180 is a good deal and I would have got them, but the seller only put his email and he only responds like every three days :frown:.

Wow, pretty amazing to me, because they were the easiest to get and sat near retail for the longest.

Restock?!

lurking.gif

Last edited:
Do all AJ1s have the red stamp on the inside box cover? I only have a pair of Bred 1s so I don't have a point of reference beyond that. Someone trying to sell me Royal 1s but the inside cover doesn't have the red stamp.. also can someone point me to the Royal 1 thread, I can't seem to find it.. thanks!

Do all AJ1s have the red stamp on the inside box cover? I only have a pair of Bred 1s so I don't have a point of reference beyond that. Someone trying to sell me Royal 1s but the inside cover doesn't have the red stamp.. also can someone point me to the Royal 1 thread, I can't seem to find it.. thanks!

I ordered a few OG Is & other jordan retros from both nike.com & finishline and they were missing the stamp in various models...usually when they place a sticker in the box that was more consistent to be found in all pairs.

Im sure there are other ways to determine authenticity however.

Last edited:

I have received a pair of Shadows from Finishline.com that did not have a stamp. I'd say it is present 90% of the time, but some boxes do get missed. But know that I there are some fakes with a stamp, i've noticed that the font is off though. If I were you, i'd do a legit check on the shoe and the remaining parts of the box.

There is no Royal 1 thread.. If you are curious about Royals, post in the High OG thread:

http://niketalk.com/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread

Try not to do legit checks there though. There's a forum specifically for LCs. Post up pics...

Last edited:

Not all have the stamp. I have an overseas pair of Royals with no stamp and a couple of store bought Nikes with no stamp

Last edited:
**For those waiting for their Queens order**

I decided to check my tracking again after not doing so after 2 weeks (where it said "Leaving customs, NY").

There is life again! Processed through USPS Sort Facility in Bethpage, NY (Long Island) on March 9th.

Don't give up hope!

**For those waiting for their Queens order**

I decided to check my tracking again after not doing so after 2 weeks (where it said "Leaving customs, NY").

There is life again! Processed through USPS Sort Facility in Bethpage, NY (Long Island) on March 9th.

Don't give up hope!
Damnnnnn that customs is no joke 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom