JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Either these will be the most available 1 this year or the least except black/golds. I feel like the former is true. I wouldnt doubt they make double these than royals. Will still sell out in a heartbeat. Dont think value will eclipse royals. There were reasons royals hit its current value that probably wont affect breds. Lol crossing fingers.
Pretty much exactly wat I think. But what do we know? Lol

these will definitely be better then the banneds imo I dont like that big x on the back but I dont expect the leather to be nearly as good unfortunately
497cbe6f_2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif

you obviously don't know what your talking about. How can these be better than banned 1s with lower quality leather?

Last edited:
497cbe6f_2ec520676c53b91a11177e6f49cf3cd3.gif

you obviously don't know what your talking about.
I agree with him its more true to og form is what I think he was talking about. I believe the shadows the shadows were better than the 09 pair and thats basically the banned release of the shadows. It's just how you like the shoe og form/ or quality. Not to say the 13 shadows werent good quality wise def best or second best out of this years retros

Welp time to sell these 2001s especially with the ridiculous amounts people are paying for them.

You guys think somebody would trade a pair of Royals from this year for these? lol I'm trying to grab 3 pairs (if possible) 1 to trade for Royal so I can have another pair of Royal, 1 to stock, and 1 to rock. 

I can see ppl trading royals for breds..sure. they are equals. Me personally I would keep royals. I just like the cw more. Both grail status tho IMO.

If the quality is obviously not as good, how can they be better? That makes no sense.
because the quality is only a notch off and your comparing 2 different types of leather... plus this is true to form so that makes it better in my OPINION 

I rather have a true to form with 9/10 quality and smaller price tag than a super limited  pricey special edition of the og shoe with 10/10 quality 

If the quality is obviously not as good, how can they be better? That makes no sense.

steelogreen hit it on the nail for me. it's just personal preference. I feel like the extra detailing on the banneds take away from the original and shouldn't even be compared..

I can see ppl trading royals for breds..sure. they are equals. Me personally I would keep royals. I just like the cw more. Both grail status tho IMO.
Exactly but to be cautious. So many gm royals are starting to float around and people could easily get had for a legit pair of breds for some crap.

Lol i dont know what to do with my dmp pair. I dont want anymore jumpman save for tge vegas 1s.

Really? why keep going back and forth about this pictures just surfaced why fight about a completely different shoe. itzzzberny why would he need a pair of banneds if hes saying he likes the 2013 because it doesnt have all that extra detail and truer to og form. No assumptions are being made because its FACT banneds have the x the what if different leather etc

Can we please get back to the 2013 pair. Thank You 

Back
Top Bottom