JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

how about they mass produce a pair with REAL leather? charge $400?

see who buys them then? i know i would

how about they mass produce a pair with REAL leather? charge $400?

see who buys them then? i know i would

I want to say that you're probably on your own, but considering that resale for shoes with way worse quality than what you're describing has exceeded that $400 mark; I may very well be with that too. I'm talking designer sneaker leather on a 1994 shaped Jordan I silhouette.

Last edited:
these are def gettin doubled up on
Yessir I said give me 2 pairs, I need 2 pairs
laugh.gif

Pay $450 for a pair of banneds.

please point me in the direction of a DS pair of banned 1s for 450, i will paypal you some bread just for the trouble. im seeing a stack everywhere, very view under that..... (this is a joke btw, but really show me a pair for 450)

Last edited:
ive given up trying for super hyped retros on release day, its a waste of my time. ive just accepted the fact that ima pay a reseller price tag

Banned 1 leather is not OG and therefore does not belong on these and rightfully so. I really wish people would stop comparing the two as if OG black red 1s should have tumbled leather beacause they shouldnt. That said I cant wait at all!

been saying this for a min triple up!!!! 

my 2001 are lawn/bum run in the store quick shoes.....i hope the numbers are 2001 numbers 50k-100k ( as u know they had duplicates of most of the numbers...it was a ploy by nike and jb)

Am I the only one that wears shorts or cargo shorts mostly with the 1's? I'm just curious because in most cases, they look weird to me paired with jeans.

View media item 496448

Doesn't look like it's tumble leather like the Banned 
frown.gif

but oh well. Can't wait! haha *not my pic btw*

stop it. the Banneds arent OG form and for these to be OG, the leather must be smooth like it is here.

definitely will try to cop 1-2 pairs of these. the connect will hold me down like usual for these :smokin

stop it. the Banneds arent OG form and for these to be OG, the leather must be smooth like it is here.

definitely will try to cop 1-2 pairs of these. the connect will hold me down like usual for these :smokin

shoottt, ima be lucky to get one pair. very lucky, i would double up though if i could get a pair for retail and then i would pay above for a second pair just out of pure joy of obtaining the first at the 140 (which is still a rip off) i have failed miserably at every online release this year, not that i have tried a ton of them considering i work at a sneaker spot but for these og's we dont get them so i have to try my luck online which seems to be nearly impossible... the only og's we have even gotten is the poo-poo celtics :rolleyes

If you seriously thought you were getting tumble leather like the banneds, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. I will definitely be purchasing these... hopefully there will be another big release on the same day and make it a little bit easier to get at least one pair.

Back
Top Bottom