JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

With no real info to support either claim, we should know in the next week or so when they begin to arrive in-store and workers leak real numbers

i didn't participate in any of the other 2013 aj 1 releases, the last aj 1 i copped on [the local] release day was the banned 1
so i'm not even sure about this one yet really
i can't buy em if they're uncomfortable which might require an in-store
argh
i meant to quote you in the other post but for some reason it quoted someone else. has anyone else been having this problem?

If I do happen to land a pair, that's one thing that worries me. Sizing. My TTS is 10.5 but when I got my Olympic 6s in that size they ended up being .5 too big and I was stuck with em.

roll.gif

All I can do is laugh at this point. Not gonna bother with this numbers/availability talk anymore. 

@matters7  Sorry to hear about that fam. You guys went from having a huge amount of Royals to a scarce amount of Black and Reds. 

^^^ yeah I'm done with that talk. Just kills me when people pass along stupid info to get ppls expectations high. They weren't from widely available, to not massive. He just proved himself there.

Mom n Pop store getting 36 pairs. Dude doesn't know when he's going to sell them. Said he's waiting to see if his "good customers" want them AKA the people that buy his wack clothing...and these will be in Finishline stores, but then again im in NYC cant speak for other states. These will be no where close to Royals, already know three stores getting em that only get GR's only issue is they charge a lot even for there GR's..

Good Luck. 

Me...

17 pairs. 
pimp.gif

For everyone freaking out about sizing. I would say that the 1's of this year fit similar to the 4s of this year and last, and fit a half size smaller then the 5s of this year.

For dude going on about the Olympic 6s, if I had to compare the 2, the Oly 6s fit a half size larger then this years 1s.

Lets just say theres a spot my connect has over there in the states that has a.. Dodgy RSVP system would you pay $200 pre order plus shipping? Im gonna do it quite possibly, give me a stress free xmas... But i do prefer in hand that day. But may be off the cards in my state

Lets just say theres a spot my connect has over there in the states that has a.. Dodgy RSVP system would you pay $200 pre order plus shipping? Im gonna do it quite possibly, give me a stress free xmas... But i do prefer in hand that day. But may be off the cards in my state
i prefer the $200 cuz you may end up missing on release day u never know. then again if u are able to get on release date you can always sell ur pair or keep em.

Thats true.
Il sleep on it and prob do it tmoro. Having 16 pairs in my state means no choice. Havnt failed this yr, not bout to start now if i can avoid it...

Last edited:
:rofl:

All I can do is laugh at this point. Not gonna bother with this numbers/availability talk anymore. 

^^^ yeah I'm done with that talk. Just kills me when people pass along stupid info to get ppls expectations high. They weren't from widely available, to not massive. He just proved himself there.

High road fellas... I refuse to feed into his baseless rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom