JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

View media item 686385
NEED THESE IN A SIZE 9.5

BRUH....

1312372233754.gif

Last edited:
Majority of the time highest volume stores in each cities district get the more limited releases. That means not every single FNL, HOH/FTL will get these.

@green rhino123 As far as employees stating they're not getting em is just because they haven't arrived at retailers yet. All OG 1's from Knicks-Laneys arrived at retailers within a week to a few days before release. They're just unsure at the moment, so their word doesn't hold weight yet.

Lastly, like I said earlier in this thread, these will be limited to 12-18 pairs each store. Urban sneaker accounts will receive a bit more.
pretty much with a limited air jordan 1og high release with FNL ...... the same 20-40 stores get them....peabody mass augusta ga aurora colorado staten island ny etc etc

pretty much the fnl stores that got the laney 1's and shadows are the ones getting the breds 

Australia got many pairs of royals right? Wow, Nike is nasty with this distribution they got going on

hit up my local spot this wknd where i copped my royals and ol girl said they werent getting breds...wtf? i think she's gassing me up. 

if this is true then there goes my security blanket for this release....gonna have to check in on this closer to rd

For everyone freaking out about sizing. I would say that the 1's of this year fit similar to the 4s of this year and last, and fit a half size smaller then the 5s of this year.

For dude going on about the Olympic 6s, if I had to compare the 2, the Oly 6s fit a half size larger then this years 1s.
So that would be TTS on the 1s for me. Repped. Thank you sir :nthat:

dignorno is trash

Fresheta is betta. I worked at Pizza Hut for a about a year and you have to order pan pizza well done. Cuts the grease and will not be doughy, it will be crispy outside and fluffy and moist inside, sometimes you ask for well done and the don't do it but claim they did. The pizza goes in a convaer so the probably throwing it in there far to save time.

dignorno is trash

Fresheta is betta. I worked at Pizza Hut for a about a year and you have to order pan pizza well done. Cuts the grease and will not be doughy, it will be crispy outside and fluffy and moist inside, sometimes you ask for well done and the don't do it but claim they did. The pizza goes in a convaer so the probably throwing it in there far to save time.

pan pizza is :x

dignorno is trash

pan pizza is :x

u cray pizza hut pan is boss

Pizza Hut from when I was like 6 years old (25 now) is beasty. This would be the first thing I would do in a time machine. That pizza was so good. Now it's okay, but back then...

hit up my local spot this wknd where i copped my royals and ol girl said they werent getting breds...wtf? i think she's gassing me up. 
if this is true then there goes my security blanket for this release....gonna have to check in on this closer to rd

you asked a female, store employee or not you can't expect them to know what Jordan's come out in a month

Pizza Hut from when I was like 6 years old (25 now) is beasty. This would be the first thing I would do in a time machine. That pizza was so good. Now it's okay, but back then...

hell yeah I grew up on Pizza Hut and it definitely used to taste better. it really fell off when they started doing that $10 pizza s***

hell yeah I grew up on Pizza Hut and it definitely used to taste better. it really fell off when they started doing that $10 pizza s***

Yeah.. Even they breadsticks from back in the day was on point... I remember I wasn't sharing my personal pan with nobody... And my uncle still use to get me for a slice... Like damn I only got 4.

you asked a female, store employee or not you can't expect them to know what Jordan's come out in a month
i asked a female employee, its a sneaker boutique and they get all kinds of exclusives. no way they're not gonna know if they're getting them less than 3 weeks from RD. 

they might not know how many pairs, but they'd know if theyre getting them

Back
Top Bottom